New server - seeking feedback!

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Bheda

New server - seeking feedback!

Post by Bheda » 11 Aug 2016, 00:09

Hey friends! So I currently have a dedicated server set up that a few friends and I are currently working on. We're putting together a GM area for events and such so we can keep activities/economy stimulated in the playerbase. So far we have no rules set in place. Ideally I'd like to run with no rules, but I'm looking to lay the groundwork to appeal to what a large group of players are looking for.

So I come to you asking what type of rules and guidelines you feel a server needs. I don't wish to go over the top with rules like many other servers. I do not want to coddle weak players and punish good players. I would like to be fair, and I would REALLY like no one to feel 100% safe all the time. Comfort quickly leads to boredom.

So to give you a feel of the server, we're going to encourage RP, but not make it mandatory. My fellow GMs and I will be roleplaying as Gods on the server you can worship for small rewards depending on what God you align to. We will seek to be a PvP server because this is Life is Feudal, and everyone needs to fear and respect the blade! Other than that small amount of server groundwork; I'm looking for an attractive, small, and fair set of rules to enforce!

So tell me, fellow Terraformers! What do you seek in a server?

Return to Private Servers