[US - Dallas] Old And Grumpy :: Mild RP :: Dedicated - Dalla

M0nk33

[US - Dallas] Old And Grumpy :: Mild RP :: Dedicated - Dalla

Post by M0nk33 » 20 Oct 2014, 15:33

Some Old and Grumpy gamers invite you to join us for a good time.

We're a community on "older" gamers (18+, please) who enjoy playing games without the BS generally associated with online gaming - griefing, exploiting, etc.

We have been playing Life is Feudal for a short while now, and one thing we noticed was that most servers we played on were either a) hosted from some guy's basement, or b) laggy as hell. So I (m0nk33) decided to do something about it.

I had been using an nfoservers managed CS:GO server for a while, and while I was really pleased with their service and performance, I wasn't getting enough players to justify having just a CS:GO server. So, I changed from a managed game server to a unmanaged VPS. Basically, I got a virtual machine with dedicated memory and dedicated CPU cores that I could do whatever I wanted with.

So come, join us. We do mild RP (some meta OK - helping newbies learn game in global, etc. nothing like giving locations), PvP is cool if role-played to a decent level, thievery is part of the game but must be RP'd correctly. Please, no login-jumping into bases. Using corpses as containers is cool (macabre as it may be).

For more info about why I chose nfoservers, check out these links:
Description of VDS/VPS: https://www.nfoservers.com/virtual-dedi ... entals.php
The network our server uses: https://www.nfoservers.com/networklocations.php

joinToRemoteServer("74.91.120.222:28000")
Old And Grumpy :: Mild RP :: Dedicated - Dallas - nfoservers
Mild RP :: PvP :: PvE
64 max slots, US (Dallas) based server
Skill multiplier: 5
Skilcap: 3000

M0nk33

Re: [US - Dallas] Old And Grumpy :: Mild RP :: Dedicated - D

Post by M0nk33 » 23 Oct 2014, 19:03

Still plenty of prime real estate left. CHeck it out!

ALSO New TS server: 74.91.120.222

Return to RP Servers