After reviewing the feedback of “no show” IBs we decided to implement the double penalty for the attackers, if they don’t field enough equipped soldiers on their offensive IBs. Along with this change we’ve fixed some serious Horse Cart related bugs. Hope you like it. Have fun!
Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.17.0):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Attackers will now receive the double penalty for not attending and properly committing to their offensive Instanced Battles
- You will see a red highlight when you’ll try to unharness a horse or place a movable object in a place, where it collides with other objects and buildings
- “Force fields” around Town Claims in Green worlds have been increased by 1 tile radius in order to prevent some exploits that allowed to jump on top of the fortifications placed too close to the Town Claim border.
- All players that have characters with “_” in their nickname will now be forced to rename their characters in order to prevent these characters from bugging out upon transferring from Iriy to other EU worlds.
- Fixed some winter season textures and added snow to many other textures
- Korean localization was temporarily removed.
- Fixed a major algorithm flaw while counting the value of items inside containers of guilds for the purpose of generating the Guild Rating calculation
- Premium subscription skins are no longer randomized while traveling between worlds or attending IBs or Arenas
- Fixed incorrect drum sounds that every player heard on a random occasion
- Fixed a bug that caused the Horse Cart to disappear after the death of a harnessed horse