New SolidStateGaming Community Server

JohnnyBlackfoot

New SolidStateGaming Community Server

Post by JohnnyBlackfoot » 19 Oct 2014, 15:13

Hello Everybody,
Myself and SolidStateGaming Team would like to invite all Newcomers and Veterans to play on our new 64 slots server.

Server Name: Pingperfect UK SolidStateGaming
Skill Multiplier: 20
Skill Cap: 1000
Transforming Speed: 4
Crafting period: 60
Animal Breeding Period: 60
Day Cycle: 4
TeamSpeak: ts3.solidstategaming.co.uk

RULES:
Before cutting down a tree gather all the sprouts and replant. Trees don't grow back on their own!
After cutting down the tree, remove the stump.

If you harvest crops - replant what you harvest.
Don't destroy another's build starts, unless you ask to do so.
PVP is by consent only.
TIPS:
As a general rule, save oaks and maples for building logs, and willows, birches for boards and billets.
The quality of the tree indicates how much wood you get out of them, and you can use the number of sprouts to get a rough idea how many building logs you will get out of it.
When crops are ready for harvest - harvest them. They will die off if not harvested. At the current day/night cycle they will be dead in 24 hours.
Unless you have an immediate need for excess harvested items, plant them or save them for someone else.
At the current rate of day/night cycles, animals in a coop will die in less than a day, and breeding is bugged.
Cows/Sheep/Pigs/Rams/Boars are supposed to be spawn-able by a GM, and go in a barn. If you need some, let me know and I will spawn them for you.
If you have things that you want to be deleted, drop them in a bag and let me know where it is, or if a structure, where it is. I can switch to GM mode and remove it/them.
Pre-requisite skills have to be at 30 to unlock a skill, and 60 to reach level 30. I still don't know the impact if those skills drop below 60.
Weapons have combos that grant a chance for special abilities to inflict special damage. As an example: 1H swords at skill level 60 have a 'right slash, left slash, right slash, thrust' attack that can cause bleeding. You can practice these out of combat to get the sequence down.
Last edited by JohnnyBlackfoot on 20 Oct 2014, 17:28, edited 2 times in total.

Atuan
Devoted Believer

Re: New SolidStateGaming Community Server

Post by Atuan » 20 Oct 2014, 15:11

RULES:
Before cutting down a tree, inspect it. If the quality is 75+ gather all the sprouts and replant. Trees don't grow back on their own!
After cutting down the tree, remove the stump.
Don't cut down apples trees - because of a bug these are the best food in the game right now.
If you harvest crops - replant what you harvest.
Don't destroy another's build starts, unless you ask to do so.
PVP is by consent only.

*The quality of sapling you gather cannot exceed your Forestry level, so looking for 75+ trees is an incorrect way to do Forestry.

*Apples are certainly NOT the best food in the game. At all. Not even close. On an uber-casual server with 20x multiplier, apples are 'enough', but on a real server, complex foods boost your stat multipliers and is the only reasonable way to progress a village.
And cutting BAD apple trees is definitely a good idea, because even they restore hunger based on quality.

JohnnyBlackfoot

Re: New SolidStateGaming Community Server

Post by JohnnyBlackfoot » 20 Oct 2014, 17:29

thank you for your reply, post has been edited :D

Return to PvP Servers