[MOD][NA][PvP/RP]Lute and Lyres

Chessmaster42

[MOD][NA][PvP/RP]Lute and Lyres

Post by Chessmaster42 » 26 Oct 2014, 18:22

Lute and Lyres is a small, hardcore server looking for some more peasants and lords, craftsman and warriors, and pretty much anyone else of a reasonable sort. Our clan hosts several other games so we have a large TS server and a dedicated, co-located machine for running LiF. Our modded server is entirely server-side changes so you don't have to download or worry about updating files. Just hop on TS and join in!

Teamspeak
Official Site

We run the server with the default/MMO style settings as well as a few server-side mods listed below:
  • Pseudo-permadeath - If killed by another player your character is deactivated to be reactivated in a few days time
  • Character limit of 2 - Server-side validation of character count has a hard restriction of 2 characters per account
  • Custom titles - Based on skills such as Authority, Unit and formation, and Piety you are awarded custom titles that can be selected from the drop-down on your character details page
  • Tunnel removal - Admins are able to remove/fill-in unwanted tunnels to both combat griefing and to add some "tunnel collapse" RP
  • Custom claim times - All buildings have their claim time increased from 24 hours to 72 hours
  • Container sizes - The small warehouse size has been increased from 600 to 2000

The capital city of Lyre's Deep is accepting new residents and has plenty of materials and skilled laborers for trade so feel free to stop by and settle in!

P.S. Our server is password protected so stop on by into Teamspeak to get the password and we look forward to seeing you in-game.
Last edited by Chessmaster42 on 28 Oct 2014, 23:30, edited 3 times in total.

KingOfHell

Re: [MOD][NA][PvP/RP]Lute and Lyres

Post by KingOfHell » 26 Oct 2014, 20:23

looks so interesting but NA :( i will keep eye and join if something happens with my current server.

Chessmaster42

Re: [MOD][NA][PvP/RP]Lute and Lyres

Post by Chessmaster42 » 27 Oct 2014, 03:54

KingOfHell wrote:looks so interesting but NA :( i will keep eye and join if something happens with my current server.

We actually have the server located in Canada with an average latency of about 100ms for most games (We run MC, SE, LiF and 7 Days). Our EU friends have told us that it's a surprisingly good connection which is why we are using the data center up in Canada instead of something like Dallas. Can't speak much for Australia or Asia regions though.

Return to Modded Servers