Recruiting Members for a Settlement

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players
Quissah

Recruiting Members for a Settlement

Post by Quissah » 20 Oct 2014, 01:06

An Introduction

Hello everyone,
My name is Quissah and I've been playing LiF for a number of days now. I've met up with a number of cool individuals who have set up a password protected server intended for dedicated players who are willing to participate in an extended-play server. This means we are looking for generally mature players who would like to prepare themselves for the coming MMO as well as ensure that when the time comes, they will have a good friend-base available. So, what is it that we're all about?

A Description of the Server and Its Goals

Currently, our server only consists of seven players. This is because we are only looking for people who are willing to devote some portion of their week to helping to develop the server and each of it's "settlements" of which there are currently two. Our server has a stat progression scale of 1 because were are preparing for the coming MMO.

The overall goal of our server is to establish 3 or 4 fourteen-player groups . Each of which will have settlements somewhere on the map. These settlements will have the opportunity to not only grow but also interact with each other. This means that throughout the course of the server, trading, diplomacy and even war will be able to play out in a friendly but competitive environment.

The Need to Build a Playerbase

As I've said before, we only have a few players currently but are actively searching out those who would be willing to play with us. You can contact me via steam at: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046850071/
Feel free to message me if you are interested.

The Current Situation

Currently there are two settlements in their early phases. What we really need is more players to help us better establish each settlement and to allow a more fluid flow of progression as it is currently quite slow.

The two current towns are:

Anvil Bay- Located on the Northwestern coast, Anvil Bay is the oldest known settlement on Isla de Deo it was founded by DichBach and currently has the largest population as well as the most skilled workers.

Crowe's Wood- Located on the Southern coast, Crowe's Wood is located on Red Hill overlooking The Mouth of God, the southern inlet. Edrikk Crowe is the founder of Crowe's Wood and works with Badabam the Blacksmith in further progressing his settlement.

Spoiler

If you have any questions please feel free to post here or message me at my Steam profile. Thanks a bunch for reading! :beer:

Quissah

Re: Recruiting Members for a Settlement

Post by Quissah » 20 Oct 2014, 19:51

Update
From my post I've managed to get two individuals on for my settlement! I'd very much be happy to open my doors to any and all who are willing and looking for an experience such as our server has to offer. Please feel free to contact me via steam or here!

Atroxkeep

Post by Atroxkeep » 21 Oct 2014, 13:41

I will send you a message on steam

Quissah

Post by Quissah » 22 Oct 2014, 02:22

So far we've gotten a handful of new members! Looking forward to anyone else that may be interested!

Sugam

Post by Sugam » 22 Oct 2014, 04:29

Should you be poaching for players at the private servers section? Generals is about the game of LiF, itself, Not advertising for your server from my understanding. It's great what your trying to do but wrong section.

Tonto

Post by Tonto » 22 Oct 2014, 22:33

Sugam wrote:Should you be poaching for players at the private servers section? Generals is about the game of LiF, itself, Not advertising for your server from my understanding. It's great what your trying to do but wrong section.

Toralar

Post by Toralar » 23 Oct 2014, 02:16

I suppose if it's in the wrong section the mods could move it. Doesn't seem like a huge problem to me though

Murmasa

Post by Murmasa » 23 Oct 2014, 02:48

Sugam wrote:Should you be poaching for players at the private servers section? Generals is about the game of LiF, itself, Not advertising for your server from my understanding. It's great what your trying to do but wrong section.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, its no big deal..

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 23 Oct 2014, 15:15

Murmasa wrote:

Actually - it is. Unless you want to see all of the information here buried under other server advertising.

To the mods - if I am wrong, please say so and I'll start posting advertisements for the Duchy's server in the general section as well. I am sure I won't be alone.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Toralar

Post by Toralar » 24 Oct 2014, 18:36

Azzerhoden wrote:
Murmasa wrote:

Actually - it is. Unless you want to see all of the information here buried under other server advertising.

To the mods - if I am wrong, please say so and I'll start posting advertisements for the Duchy's server in the general section as well. I am sure I won't be alone.

There's your answer, I guess.

Quissah

Post by Quissah » 28 Oct 2014, 20:34

Actually, this was moved from general discussion so I guess the mods want it here.

Toralar

Post by Toralar » 29 Oct 2014, 22:36

Pretty legit server. Come to Crow's Wood, we're awesome.

Atroxkeep

Post by Atroxkeep » 31 Oct 2014, 23:08

Crow's wood would love to have some new members join us. But if you want to come on over and start your own town thats good too. Bring your Friends

Good Server, Good People, Good GM

Need help with something just ask were all happy help

Return to Private Servers