[Winterfell]--Noob Friendly--NO Grief

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

KingEnemy

[Winterfell]--Noob Friendly--NO Grief

Post by KingEnemy » 30 Oct 2014, 22:06

I would like to start by saying I am NOT the server admin, but I started on the server few days ago and its amazing. Put in over 30 hours and i only see 12 people online at a time. I would loveee to see the server grow and most people come. Some people like to live as a village, some alone, while some are plotting war. This server is where people need to be! This is a US server.

Meralious

Re: [Winterfell]--Noob Friendly--NO Grief

Post by Meralious » 10 Nov 2014, 02:01

This server is one of the best if not the best. The admin is actively hosting pvp events. There are competitive groups to fight! The server has very good performance because the admin deletes empty bases, uproots tree stumps and makes infinite resource piles so people aren't ruining the server with tunnels.

Here are some pvp videos made through this week. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHIU-o5 ... VQ&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK5_aFK ... JiTh_EoKVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cwl2Db ... VQ&index=3

Meralious

Post by Meralious » 14 Nov 2014, 04:43

The server has been wiped today (11/13/2014). If you're looking for a great server with competitive groups and a growing community that sticks together. Please come give this server a try.

Isin

Post by Isin » 18 Nov 2014, 17:48

I wanted to join this server but after seeing those videos maybe its not for me, i wanted a server that has pvp but not naked ppl running around with bows spamming move out and pouncing over walls.

Justice

Post by Justice » 20 Nov 2014, 20:33

Server is horrible and not noob friendly what so ever. I've seen the admin there ban noobs for stealing from the elite castle owners who chain kill them all day as they try to get the bare basics in the game.

I seen a guy named russian peasant get banned for stealing a 2000 flax barrel from a castle, using a 20 log ramp, and that server could care less how much noobs are griefed by the castle dwellers who spam global and abuse every one else in the server.

Totally corrupt server. admin gives hand outs to his friends who are the only ones with castles.

Can not wait for the MMO so we do not have to worry about playing in poorly run servers such as winterfell.

Find a better server to give your game play to.

Leermeister

Post by Leermeister » 20 Nov 2014, 20:51

Yeah mods on this server obviously play favorites giving out free stuff, and banning people for stealing from his favorite groups.

Others are out of luck if they complain of griefing. which is rampant on the server, mostly by op and his freinds.. best to find a new server

Return to Private Servers