[GROUP] UK RP group

VonGrimm

[GROUP] UK RP group

Post by VonGrimm » 11 Jan 2015, 21:26

Hey guys,

This isn't exactly the right place, but there isn't exactly a looking for group forum that I can find.

What I am searching for, somewhat desperately, is a group of like minded UK/EU players to join me in finding and settling on a UK RP server. I have played on mainly US RP servers and although the content was great, the time difference from me in the UK made life difficult.

So my plan/vision is this.....

A group of 4-6 (maybe a few more), moving to a server and finding a spot to build a proper village, taking on the roles that would be required in real life. So a farmer, carpenter, blacksmith, hunter, mason/builder etc. We would meet at point of the map, scout for a location and start the build, conducting our business at a decent standard of RP-ness. Obviously ideally on a populated server, to provide external interaction, but not somewhere so populated that loading times are insane, prime locations are all taken, wipes are too frequent and bandit/thievery is an issue. Hell we could even help revive a dying UK RP server if we can get in touch with the server owner - so if you are a Server owner and want us, also get in touch!!

Play times would be UK time evenings and weekends.

If anyone else out there is interested please get in touch!

Regards,

Grimm

VonGrimm

Re: [GROUP] UK RP group

Post by VonGrimm » 14 Jan 2015, 08:48

UPDATE!

I'm very happy to announce that this group has found a home and have started to build. The group currently consists of myself and one other, but we are still looking for a few more to join in to help us become the third major settlement! We have reduced our RP-ness down initially to allow a smoother and easier process of establishing!

The server we are on can be found here :(game-of-houses-rp-pvp-t8542/)
They are a great bunch, really helpful and have some great ideas on how to develop the server further.

If you are on your own and are looking for a bit of companionship while learning the game or just don't want to play on your own, then come and join us!

VonGrimm

Post by VonGrimm » 16 Jan 2015, 13:55

UPDATE!

Our group has now grown to 3 members, all happily housed and now expanding the early infrastructure of our little hamlet. A fourth house has been built in preparation for our next arrival!

JohnReyne91

Post by JohnReyne91 » 26 Jan 2015, 22:33

Glad you have found your home on the server :)

Return to RP Servers