Multiple mods issue, anyone help please??

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own
Bishops

Multiple mods issue, anyone help please??

Post by Bishops » 19 Mar 2015, 03:36

Ok, so I am working on a mod pack that will allow for the;

{tree mod, character limiter, starter pack}

I think I am really close but I just can't get it to work right. Would someone smarter than me in SQL please have a look and let me know what I am missing please?

Thanks in advance!

The code I added to the end of the patch.sql starts on line 2598 so you can scroll down to that line to see where I modified the original file.

Here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/00dbg8uyoa8nls1/patch.sql?dl=0

Alakar
Beta Tester

Re: Multiple mods issue, anyone help please??

Post by Alakar » 19 Mar 2015, 04:07

Just wondering why you don't add the procedures in the database directly? And remove most of the rest of the stuff from the patch.sql really... no use calling all that each time the server is booted, except for the tree removal part. Also I see you have a few \'s lying around in there .... they may be your problem when its booting up since you arn't supposed to be using any type of delimiter in the patch.sql file

Bishops

Post by Bishops » 19 Mar 2015, 11:06

Alakarsiann wrote:Just wondering why you don't add the procedures in the database directly? And remove most of the rest of the stuff from the patch.sql really... no use calling all that each time the server is booted, except for the tree removal part. Also I see you have a few \'s lying around in there .... they may be your problem when its booting up since you arn't supposed to be using any type of delimiter in the patch.sql file

I was putting them all in the patch.sql file so they could easily be changed or modded more if I needed to.

So if I leave them there, how do I fix the problem with them all not working ??

Bishops

Post by Bishops » 21 Mar 2015, 04:48

Anyone ???

RudgerWolvram

Post by RudgerWolvram » 21 Mar 2015, 20:20

You may move the drops on 2604-2608 to the line above their respective creates. that way if you need to change the name, the drop is right there so you can update it instead of hunting for it. You also don't have a drop for the trigger on 2764, but that will be going away because of the next paragraph.

Maria/MySQL can only handle 1 trigger per type and table.
On 2655 you have an AFTER INSERT on the character table, and on 2764 you have another AFTER INSERT on the character table. Those 2 need to be combined into 1 trigger. You can have BEFORE/AFTER UPDATE/INSERT (and the 4 combinations they make up) per table.

And get rid of the / on 2596, 2633 and 2762. Those just confuse the database.

Bishops

Post by Bishops » 22 Mar 2015, 03:18

Here is my updated patch.sql file.

If anyone would please have a look at it for me and let me know what I am still missing. The tree script runs but that's it.

Thanks in advance!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/00dbg8uyoa8nls1/patch.sql?dl=0

Return to Game mods