Colonial MOD

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own
Geppo

Colonial MOD

Post by Geppo » 16 Nov 2016, 10:55

HIIIII LAAADS!!! :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

as topic subject say, i'd like to know if there is a MOD about 1700 new World Colonization, as the History say, just like LIF, some people reach a new land of opportunities armed with an hammer a shovel and A MUSKET!!!! :good:

don't know if is possible (i think is... mount and blade made NAP WARS with the crossbow script for the blackpowder gun....is not so utopic)

i'm in love with colonial period and my question is:
IS THERE A WORK ABOUT THIS KIND OF MOD?
YES: WHERE CAN I FIND IT :pardon:
NO:IS A REALIZABLE PROJECT? ':'

i'm not a pc programmer, but i can help with the researc work such as, looking for building models, or suggest different title, ship model, ..... i love the gunpowder period and i can find everything a skilled programmer need to make a glorius mod :Yahoo!:

is not so distant from lif... coz you don't need to implement different crafting skill coz except for book, money, maybe some minor smith craft, or construction tecnics.... the 1700 as the same routine such as plant,grow,harvest grain or make a shovel or make glass... :Search:

the only real differt thing is combat coz you implement the range one instead the armor or the hammer 2hand axe... :sorry:

but smither still build courass coz cav need it or the morion for early colonial inf.
blade and saber still in use even pike are common,
u can add barrel, plumber bullet (just using iron lump), flintlock, bayonet, anchor for ship....and CANNON BARREL
carpenter can make (sry don't remember in english) the wooden part of muscket, big wheels for cannon, ship part such as ShipMast, and be able to build it (maybe when ship will be introduced in LIF)
maybe fife and drum
maybe tailor can craft fancy uniform with more uniformity between the line inf. or the skirmisher, ship sail, flag...
alchemist can craft gunpowder, with coal-flux-alchool(real ingr. are KNO3(from animal drop+straw), coal and sulphur|maybe can be flux| but don't know if you can add neew items)

paper from boiled wood (or add sawdust as chopped trees item)...you can use the tanning tub to make paper fiber then craft paper

the smith can make ammo just with paper-bullet-blackpowder

the cannon is just trabouchet with different skin, or maybe a movable objet such as the wheelbarrow to follow troups in battle :Bravo:

SORRY FOR LOOOONG POST BUT I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT COLONIZATION..... :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY WITH A

YES, IS A REAL PROJECT :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Return to Game mods