Question re Guild Commands in LiF: YO

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Celthon

Question re Guild Commands in LiF: YO

Post by Celthon » 26 Sep 2017, 11:22

Trying to use the console commands as per this thread:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/290080/di ... 621379541/

And trying to set Guild Standing with other Guild to Ally...myself and other Guild's Leader have both entered
"/guildstanding name 5"
multiple times, without the quotation marks and substitute our Guilds' names for name in the string...

Tried entering the string in the chat window, and in the window that opens when we press "Ctrl-~", but no matter how we try our status remains unchanged (get a warning from system when one of us enters the claim of the other Guild).

Does anyone know what we may be doing incorrectly? This is on a world created using 'create world', not a dedicated server. Does the server GM have to enter this stuff...from the thread linked above I was presuming the Guild Leaders had to do this.

If the Guild Commands in the thread I linked at top do not work in LiF: YO, then how are we able to alter standings/permissions of Guilds in this game?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Nyuton
Mod Developer

Re: Question re Guild Commands in LiF: YO

Post by Nyuton » 26 Sep 2017, 13:38

It's in the beta branch only.
My Blog | Custom Maps & Tools for LiF:YO server owners on FeudalTools

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 26 Sep 2017, 14:03

Thank you for reply.

Is there not a way for Guild Standing with other Guilds to be changed in LiF: YO? Currently members of each Guild may not enter the Claim of the other Guild...we get a warning message from the system.

Nyuton
Mod Developer

Post by Nyuton » 26 Sep 2017, 17:18

You'll have to either switch to the beta branch so you can test the new features added with this patch,
... or you wait a few more days until they release the patch for the official (stable) branch.

Here's instructions on how to switch to beta:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pE0 ... j5swieasnn
My Blog | Custom Maps & Tools for LiF:YO server owners on FeudalTools

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 28 Sep 2017, 02:23

Thank you for the link to the instructions to use the Beta branch...I'd not considered that as I was led to believe that the beta branch was beta version of the LiF: MMO.

Return to Newcomer Section