SagaRP? Serious RP servers, anyone?

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Cepherit

SagaRP? Serious RP servers, anyone?

Post by Cepherit » 15 Dec 2015, 01:48

I've been looking for a EU role playing server with good leadership and role play of high quality. But I find that it's hard to come by. I'm a somewhat experienced role player and as a result of that, I have (maybe too) high standards for these things. I'm trying to adapt. But why are the Americans so damn capable of creating high-quality RP servers, and we Europeans not? :no:
I mean, I guess there are some decent out there, but they are often purely German or Polish or something.

Between play sessions I very often browse carefully through the server lists, and tonight one listing caught my eye: "SagaRP". Nothing more than that, and passworded. Intriguing. I did some searching, couldn't find a thing!

Does anybody know anything about this server? Either way, if the creators of the server is serious about role play, and looking for players, throw me a message! I'm more than willing to join.
That goes for anyone else being serious about role play, too! I'm looking for a permanent server and community, because this game is awesome.
Last edited by Cepherit on 16 Dec 2015, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

XeenMcKenna

Re: SagaRP? Serious RP servers, anyone?

Post by XeenMcKenna » 15 Dec 2015, 02:21

Maybe check the server section?

Cepherit

Post by Cepherit » 15 Dec 2015, 07:45

XeenMcKenna wrote:Maybe check the server section?

I do that several times daily, lad.

EthanZoromir

Post by EthanZoromir » 17 Dec 2015, 13:55

I strongly suggest you try Kingdoms of Trilia.

It's not an EU server, but its run on very good servers.

There's some more information in my signature about it.

Cepherit

Post by Cepherit » 17 Dec 2015, 19:05

EthanZoromir wrote:I strongly suggest you try Kingdoms of Trilia.

It's not an EU server, but its run on very good servers.

There's some more information in my signature about it.

Yeah, I checked it out as soon as I read your post about it. It's not that I don't want to, but my ping is at 300-350. Unbearable. It's really annoying that the best servers are so far away!

DannyBR
Devoted Believer

Post by DannyBR » 22 Dec 2015, 20:44

Hello, I am from SagaRP, please visit our website here http://www.dayzsaga.com/ and you can get whitelisted, alternatively you can come into teamspeak for a chat with me if you want. Message me here if you have any questions.

RampagePC

Post by RampagePC » 22 Dec 2015, 20:58

Hello, I am the server owner for SagaRP which is formally known as DayZSaga. We are in the process from moving away from DayZ and into Life is Feudal. Our current website is DayZSaga.com, which will be changing in the next day or two to SagaRP.net. We are a serious Role Play community that has been around since August 2015. Myself along with the majority of admins were administrators on DayZRP for a number of years. We encourage a very friendly community along with very immersive role play. We have a full staff team along with two very creative lore masters. As I said you can visit us at dayzsaga.com. There you will find information to our TS and you can speak with a staff member at any time. Our whitelist was currently set up for DayZ, however I am converting that to Life is Feudal. Please give us a try.

And as you know we do host an EU server that is passworded and you have to pass a whitelist.

*UPDATE* We have made the change to www.sagarp.net

Veir

Post by Veir » 27 Jan 2016, 09:51

Yeah, I'm a member of SagaRP too and though I've just recently made a post about it elsewhere, I've really, honestly been enjoying my time, even though the server is a little quiet over the weekdays. Please come check us out though!

Subso

Post by Subso » 30 Jan 2016, 20:56

Cepherit wrote:-snip-

Hey there,

I can recommend www.sagarp.net greatly. I have spent a lot lot lot lot of time there and its just greate! :D

Return to Private Servers