god does not want you to go here. Turn around!

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Erfajer

God does not want you to go here. Turn around!

Post by Erfajer » 27 Dec 2017, 13:22

1. God doesnt want you there. Turn around!
2. Avalon
3. 40
4. 39
5. Erfajer Amadeo
6. Recent game log file
Spoiler

7. 1 Kevyn Amadeo - Problem going from 39 to 40

upinu

Re: god does not want you to go here. Turn around!

Post by upinu » 06 Feb 2018, 04:57

With this amount of logs for this issue, that is still happening over a month latter, is this issue not fixed? why are devs working on other stuff? this is a game breaking player quitting, negative steam reviews issue, I as well am now having this issue stuck in 25 could not get down to 18, could cross to 26, but cant get down to 19 from 26, west from 26 over to 27 cant cross into 27, went north from 26 cant go across north server line, WASTING 5 hours of my real life time, I tried all the stuff listed, and still issue, many many people with this issue that happens all the time, my character is currently starving, and i have to spend time looking for food now in a server that i dont want to be in. cant play the game if you cant get to your guild which is 4 servers away from my current location. I have played other early bata games, but I must say, if things like this continue, this game will not make it, this makes me sad because from what i have gotten to do in the game is great this game could be one of the best games ever but with these game breaking issues and devs not fixing it for months now but instead working on skill mechanics patching with game breaking issues like this...... wow....makes me sad.

Arrakis

Re: god does not want you to go here. Turn around!

Post by Arrakis » 06 Feb 2018, 15:48

Issues with crossing border is actually our top priority. But as this is a complex issue, it takes time to fix this.

As for individual issues with crossing borders, it's best to contact us on our discord (http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal) for immediate assistance.

Return to General Discussion