Winters Roar - Dedicate Roleplay Enforced Server

Bautista

Winters Roar - Dedicate Roleplay Enforced Server

Post by Bautista » 29 Sep 2014, 18:15

Winters Roar is a new dedicated Enforced Role Play Server hosted in the USA.

Short server description
The game play in Winters Roar is simple, Claim, Conquer with battle and politics. (progression will go on as the game grows)

Server rules
All chat is in Roleplay aspect in game., No griefing will be tolerated. Only OOC chat is in Teamspeak. OOC chat in game will be warned; After several warnings the gods will not smile down on your buildings.

There will never be any GM intervention. Ever.. There is only one with that power and that will be me. I will never engage in battle, nor intervene in a battle. I will only get involved with game mechanic problems. My hope is to have a server with Roleplaying aspects and many major cities fighting for control.. though I would encourage politics before battles ... never the less battles will happen with a purpose. Griefing will not be tolerated. Being mean to other players in the right to running people off or just giving someone a hard time. I will be fair but quick to respond. With that said. Anyone interested in playing and growing on a server can join the server by joining our Teamspeak. There you will be asked questions, and given access to the server. All new players will be watched very carefully.

** The main city Melos, No player is allowed to build 200 cells around that city** This is just a server rule.. Any players can visit the city and its a neutral city and capital of the server. I own that land and it will be the only one I own. Roleplay can be done there as well.. especially if you want to play royality. Battles are not allowed there 200 cells around the city.

If you would like to join and be a part of this ever growing server. I would love to have you and your friends or guild to join us. We are not going anywhere as long as there is LIF to play. Please join me at the Winters Roar Channel on Teamspeak and speak to Oberion

Team Speak for Winters Roar
prime7.bluefangsolutions.com:9992

Return to RP Servers