We invite you to shadow-dragons.pl

Kusy

We invite you to shadow-dragons.pl

Post by Kusy » 11 Mar 2015, 22:40

[PL/EU] SHADOW-DRAGONS.PL[PVP/PVE]

Hello, dear players on our server, you can do just about anything within reason (listed sub **), we are fans of the game we set up your own server because other many things were forbidden, and yet it has to be some kind of simulation of medieval life and there was no gm / and who throws for anything, of course I'm not saying the gm is not needed, but as a way to help solve the problems with the game, rather than hindering it. We invite you to play and create own stories with us. :beer:

**The server apply two rules.

1. Do not use physics of game.
2. No Cheats Allowed.
==================================================================
Serwer set

skillcap: 1300
terraformingspeed: 4
animalbfperiod: 2h
daycycle: 3h

auto restart server 3:30 PM
auto backup

!!!NO SERWER WAIP!!!
To join our server in the game, press ctrl + ~ and paste; joinToRemoteServer ("212.182.83.201:27015 ')

Siemanko, drodzy gracze na naszym serwerze można robić dosłownie wszystko w granicach rozsądku (wymienione podpunkty**) , jesteśmy fanami gry założyliśmy własny serwer bo na innych wiele rzeczy było zabronionych, a przecież ma być to jakiegoś rodzaju symulacją średniowiecznego życia a tam nie było gm/a który wyrzuca za byle co, oczywiście nie mówię ze gm nie jest potrzebny, ale jest po to aby pomagać w rozwiązywaniu problemów z grą, a nie utrudnianiu jej. Serdecznie zapraszamy do gry i tworzenia własnych historii razem z nami. :beer:

**Na serwerze obowiązują dwie zasady.

1. Nie wykorzystywać fizyki gry.
2. Nie Cheatwać.
Ustawienia serwera

skillcap: 1300
terraformingspeed: 4
animalbfperiod: 2h
daycycle: 3h

auto restart serwera 3:30h
auto backup

!!!NO SERWER WAIP!!!
Aby dołączyć do naszego serwera w grze naciśnij ctrl + ~ i wklej; joinToRemoteServer("212.182.83.201:27015")

Return to Polskie Dyskusje