A Hobbes Production Server Listing [Players/Testers Wanted]

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 11 Oct 2014, 21:32

This thread is going to be dedicated to the various servers that I run. Some of you may be aware, some not, that I have a collection of servers being built as we speak, all with themes based on specific scenarios. While these others are being built and archived, I have released one public server for a handful of people to explore. I call it the [1 Hero Challenge]. Below are some stats on the server that I would like to invite you all to come play on:

24/7 - [1 Hero Challenge] - 3000 Skill Cap - [Startup: 10/4/14]

Sandbox - RP, PVP, PVE, Building

Stats Multiplier: ......... 50 (vanilla MMO: 1)
Skill Cap: .............. 3000 (vanilla MMO: 600)
Terraforming Speed: .... 5 (vanilla MMO: 0.8 )
Crafting Period: ......... 60 (minutes)
Breeding Period: ........ 60 (minutes)
Day Cycle: .................. 3 (hours)
Animals Count: .......... 75 (spawn points)
Max Players: .............. 64
Ports to Forward: ....... 28000-28002

Server Rules:

1) Only one character per player.
2) No exploiting glitches, please report findings to GM and Mantis.
3) No logging off inside enemy bases, no exceptions.
4) No digging tunnels inside enemy territories. (No pickaxe tunnels! Shovels are approved.)
5) No use of racist slurs on chat, voice, or any other avenue of communication.
6) No vulgar or racist character names.

Mission Statement for Server:

To provide a more stable environment using top of the line equipment to produce seamless gameplay for a large playerbase audience, while at the same time focusing on quest oriented gameplay, dedicated GM clean-up routines, and responsibly moderated content. I define "responsibly moderated" as one that ensures a mature audience is allowed to explore, play, and conquer, and remove undesirable elements that decent people find offensive or game breaking. Remember... Life IS Feudal.

[Hobbes Productions] Server List:

[Hobbes Productions] Tower Defense - [Startup: TBA]
First team to invade and capture 3+ enemy towers by lighting the beacons found at the very top of each heavily modified pre-built tower base wins the map challenge! Must hold each captured base for no less than 60 minutes before it is considered locked in for that team. All weapons and armor of various type are randomly placed in various forts prior to the challenge beginning. Pitchforks are removed from the game entirely.

[Hobbes Productions] The Horde - [Startup: TBA]
All players, once the server cap has been met, are randomly selected to play either the side of the Imperial Stronghold, or the rampaging hordes tasked at shutting out the Imperialist conquerors of their native homeland! Imperials will start with the latest and greatest armor and weaponry while the barbarian hordes will start only with primitive weaponry, tasked at laying siege to the Castle Keep using ANY MEANS NECESSARY. There are absolutely no ruled or restrictions on the methods they can use to invade the Castle Stronghold so long as it does not involve glitches and bug abuse. Tunnels are legit! in order to be successful, the barbarians must climb to the highest tower and light the beacon on fire. Each team has no more than 48 hours to complete the challenge and becoming the map victor by either successfully defending their Keep, or igniting the beacon.

[Hobbes Productions] The Lion and the Unicorn - [Startup: TBA]
Two rival Feudalist Lords battle it out for dominion of the known new world, but before they can accomplish this, they must first build defenses around their precious stronghold to ensure the day is not lost. To make is worse, the world is plagued with neutral bandits, barbarians, and an otherwise uncivilized native population that would like nothing more than to see both sides LOSE! Each team will be chosen at random, as will a single Feudal Lord representing the banner of either the the Lion or the Unicorn, and then the rest of the playerbase shall represent the native population. No time limit set but in order to be considered the winenr, you must either successfully light the beacon at the top of your enemy's highest tower, or one side surrenders to the other. Each Castle will be fully equip with the finest weapons and armor in order to defend themselves from the brutal antics of the savage fronteir.

[Hobbes Productions] The Labrynth - [Startup: TBA]
Legend tells of a mysterious underworld that neither Man nor God dares venture. What treasures and glory await those who manage to defeat the monsters that inhabit the Labrynth? Only the brave adventurer who departs for it's depths shall know for certain. Absolutely no tunneling of any kind is allowed, and pickaxes will be completely removed from the database entirely. teams will be split into two groups, Adventurers vs Minotaurs! This map will require special downloaded texture packs and upon GM request, turn random players into Minotaurs (using Moose head helmets for now until I create a custom minotaur head). Minotaurs will spawn at the heart of the maze, and adventurers will respawn outside. Whoever reaches the heart of the labyrthm, obtains the Sceptre of the Gods, and successfully escapes the maze alive will be the victor! But remember, if you die, the minotaurs shall loot the sceptre back from your body and replace it back within their earthen stronghold! Do you have what it takes to champion the labrynth?!

And many more to come! If you're interested in helping out in any of these projects, please contact me via PM and we can discuss what roles you can play. I'm always looking for responsible GM moderators, creative map builders, and talented custom texture artists.
Last edited by Zhalls on 14 Oct 2014, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Re: A Hobbes Production Server Listing [Players/Testers Want

Post by Zhalls » 14 Oct 2014, 17:02

Servers updated.

Return to PvE Servers