[UK] Angry Gamers Inc - [PVP/RP] - TS/Currency

Radamere

[UK] Angry Gamers Inc - [PVP/RP] - TS/Currency

Post by Radamere » 27 Mar 2015, 13:16

[UK] Angry Gamers Inc - [PVP/RP]

Welcome to the AGI Server thread. This Server has just opened within the last 24 hours and is a PVP/RP Server. The server has it's own currency system to promote trade amoungst groups, combat by providing rewards for successful attacks and to help you along your way when your herbalist gets bored and quits... again.

We have our own TS Server which is fully managed along with our website and community forums.

http://www.angrygamersinc.com

Server Forums - Currency and Server Rules

TS3: ts3hosting.info:10208

1500 Skill cap and x8 Multiplier Until Easter Sunday and then dropping to a x5 Skill Multiplier.

Revann1
True Believer

Re: [UK] Angry Gamers Inc - [PVP/RP] - TS/Currency

Post by Revann1 » 27 Mar 2015, 23:52

SERVER REVIEW

3/10

Unfortunately i do not like this server: i am not 100% sure but i suspect there is admin abuse, the admin plays in the server with a group of four - five player and from my experience, the admin started coming into our land uprooting our tree stumps, i left due to other reasons, but primarily i did not want to keep building a village and a clan into a server that might have admin abuse, uprooting our land's stumps can evolve into spawning 20 steel swords when the clan is under stress.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO RP, as far as i tried to role-play, i role-played with 3 new people, the admin and its gm and clan never role-played with me, i knocked out one of their members and that member always came on at me not even roleplaying, and ran to the water when me and my buddies defended ourselves from him.

RUNNING TO THE WATER IS LEGAL HERE, clearly stated to me by the admin himself, after he knew his member had done it, not before
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the server is owned by one absolute owner, and several GMs IN THE SAME FACTION AS THE ADMIN.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i asked stop uprooting my stumps it is my land, he said why, i said: "Its my land" and he said: "Its my server", this very good can evolve into admin abuse in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also when i kept asking about the server's state when the snares stopped working, the gms were very rude in responding to the state, they gave free chickens to solve it but were very rude when you asked about the problem, as they thought you were complaining but you were just asking for a sit rep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

play at your own risk for admin abuse if you want to rival the admin's clan.
Last edited by Revann1 on 06 Apr 2015, 00:19, edited 4 times in total.

Radamere

Post by Radamere » 28 Mar 2015, 12:01

Ignore the above. Someone is a tad butthurt they died a few times lol. :angel:
Last edited by Radamere on 15 Apr 2015, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.

Radamere

Post by Radamere » 29 Mar 2015, 21:59

Solution to snares not working

Please read this. All items are still available.

Radamere

Post by Radamere » 01 Apr 2015, 11:11

Updated to new version. Stump removal times lowered significantly to speed up that process.

We now have 2 declared settlements and another 2 on the way!

Radamere

Post by Radamere » 15 Apr 2015, 08:28

Server population growing well with first attacks between factions taking place.

Return to RP Servers