Basilmodpack

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Cfalzyy

Basilmodpack

Post by Cfalzyy » 11 May 2016, 13:07

How do i configure basil modpack for server side use? Do I just drag and drop and then add any mods i want on?

Custodian
Mod Developer

Re: Basilmodpack

Post by Custodian » 11 May 2016, 13:23

Cfalzyy wrote:How do i configure basil modpack for server side use? Do I just drag and drop and then add any mods i want on?

Each released mod contains server-side installation and configuration instructions at the first post of the thread. Follow those steps.

Cfalzyy

Post by Cfalzyy » 11 May 2016, 13:42

Custodian wrote:
Cfalzyy wrote:How do i configure basil modpack for server side use? Do I just drag and drop and then add any mods i want on?

Each released mod contains server-side installation and configuration instructions at the first post of the thread. Follow those steps.

Each released mod contains server-side installation and configuration instructions at the first post of the thread. Follow those steps.[/quote]
So can I only have one mod running at a time or all of them? and to install them do i just put them into the correct folder?

Custodian
Mod Developer

Post by Custodian » 11 May 2016, 14:09

Cfalzyy wrote:So can I only have one mod running at a time or all of them?

You can cherry pick certain mod(s). Some of the mods depends on other mods.
Dependencies and requirements are specified within the first post of the mod thread.

Cfalzyy wrote:to install them do i just put them into the correct folder?

Follow installation instructions for each mod, which are provided at the first post of mod thread. They may be different for every mod.
Most common steps are: download and place files, update server main.cs, configure mod via config.cs.

Cfalzyy

Post by Cfalzyy » 11 May 2016, 14:18

Custodian wrote:
Cfalzyy wrote:So can I only have one mod running at a time or all of them?

You can cherry pick certain mod(s). Some of the mods depends on other mods.
Dependencies and requirements are specified within the first post of the mod thread.

Cfalzyy wrote:to install them do i just put them into the correct folder?

Follow installation instructions for each mod, which are provided at the first post of mod thread. They may be different for every mod.
Most common steps are: download and place files, update server main.cs, configure mod via config.cs.

Yeah after reading again a few times i understand now. Also, do you know of a way to increase the cart speed and how fast animals breed and age?

Custodian
Mod Developer

Post by Custodian » 11 May 2016, 14:46

Cfalzyy wrote:do you know of a way to increase the cart speed

I cannot give you answer on that, I dont have such mod.

Cfalzyy wrote:how fast animals breed and age?

You can always look for the server documentation to find the answer.
Breed period is configured via your world settings.
Code: Select all
   <animalBFPeriod>60</animalBFPeriod> <!-- minutes between a breeding check. New harvest, dung and young animals will appear on that tick (range: 1 - 600) -->

Cfalzyy

Post by Cfalzyy » 11 May 2016, 15:12

Custodian wrote:
Cfalzyy wrote:do you know of a way to increase the cart speed

I cannot give you answer on that, I dont have such mod.

Cfalzyy wrote:how fast animals breed and age?

You can always look for the server documentation to find the answer.
Breed period is configured via your world settings.
Code: Select all
   <animalBFPeriod>60</animalBFPeriod> <!-- minutes between a breeding check. New harvest, dung and young animals will appear on that tick (range: 1 - 600) -->

So the higher that number the slower or the faster?

Custodian
Mod Developer

Post by Custodian » 11 May 2016, 17:39

Cfalzyy wrote:So the higher that number the slower or the faster?

As you can see from the description:
world.xml wrote:60 minutes between a breeding check. New harvest, dung and young animals will appear on that tick (range: 1 - 600)

this option defines interval between breeding checks. During check new harvest, dung and young animals will appear.
This means, that higher number will result in longer time interval between two check, which lead to smaller amount of harverst, dung, and animals for the period of real time.

Cfalzyy

Post by Cfalzyy » 11 May 2016, 21:33

Custodian wrote:
Cfalzyy wrote:So the higher that number the slower or the faster?

As you can see from the description:
world.xml wrote:60 minutes between a breeding check. New harvest, dung and young animals will appear on that tick (range: 1 - 600)

this option defines interval between breeding checks. During check new harvest, dung and young animals will appear.
This means, that higher number will result in longer time interval between two check, which lead to smaller amount of harverst, dung, and animals for the period of real time.

Ah okay. Well i installed your modpack on my server but I'm having some issues. I got tides to work but not chats, nofloating, and i belive ping. I also added the exc file to the main.cs

EDIT ---

Nofloating does work, but also doesnt. It "moves" the object to the ground but you glitch through it and is invisable, and also keeps the object floating in the air.

Cfalzyy

Post by Cfalzyy » 12 May 2016, 14:49

Ive reinstalled basil and redid the exc and still none of them work besides tides

Custodian
Mod Developer

Post by Custodian » 13 May 2016, 10:33

Cfalzyy wrote:Ive reinstalled basil and redid the exc and still none of them work besides tides

If tides mod works for you, others mod also should work. Verify that you have completed all installation and configuration steps for each mod.

You can also look through the server log files, to check if mods reports any errors.

Cfalzyy

Post by Cfalzyy » 14 May 2016, 13:22

Custodian wrote:
Cfalzyy wrote:Ive reinstalled basil and redid the exc and still none of them work besides tides

If tides mod works for you, others mod also should work. Verify that you have completed all installation and configuration steps for each mod.

You can also look through the server log files, to check if mods reports any errors.

They are all loaded but none of them work besides tides.
This is in my log
http://puu.sh/oRwhV/67d1df3cc8.png

Cfalzyy

Post by Cfalzyy » 14 May 2016, 13:33

Nvm got it working, i didnt have basil installed correctly

Return to Game mods