BetterLifeRP - Whitelisted RP/PVP Server

Harbinger458

BetterLifeRP - Whitelisted RP/PVP Server

Post by Harbinger458 » 12 Apr 2015, 21:50

BetterLifeRP is an RP/PVP server for LiF: YO that requires a white-list to play. Members will have to make an application and then be accepted and have an interview on Team Speak before being white-listed to make sure you meet our age requirement and are the kind of member we would like in our community to make a great game play experience for everyone.

We have our own well structured Team Speak (85.236.100.46:11857 come check us out) and also have our own website too (which is currently under construction) http://betterliferp.com/. We have several dedicated admins and are looking to setup up a support team for the player base.

We operate off of a clear and fair set of rules (although very lengthy it is required to read them all before joining) which makes the game a very pleasant and interesting play for everyone. I will leave the RULES here
Spoiler

As of right now we do not have the server up yet but it will be done when we are finished setting up the community to surround the server. It IS recommended to apply and get white-listed now so you can get into the game early on as to not miss out as we are anticipating a lively launch.

If you wish to Apply you may do so below in a reply to this post. It should follow the format of:
Spoiler

After being accepted you should come on our Team Speak for an interview, afterwards you will be given your tags and be all ready to go. Please note that Team Speak interviews will only be available from 16:00 - 22:00 GMT

Revann1
True Believer

Re: BetterLifeRP - Whitelisted RP/PVP Server

Post by Revann1 » 15 Apr 2015, 04:30

Characters Firstname: Cain
Characters Surname: Myrkisi
Team Speak Username: Cain
Steam Username:V-Man
Age (include date of birth): 18. 1996 august 14
Why you want to join Better Life (Min. 50 words):

I've been looking for a server to join which has the things necessary to make it a good role-play server, and a whitelist is it. i had a guild disbanded recently and will try to refound it in this server here. I've been part of servers like this in other games such as dayzrp in dayz, and would like to help further develop the server.

Harbinger458

Post by Harbinger458 » 16 Apr 2015, 15:42

Revann1 wrote:Characters Firstname: Cain
Characters Surname: Myrkisi
Team Speak Username: Cain
Steam Username:V-Man
Age (include date of birth): 18. 1996 august 14

I've been looking for a server to join which has the things necessary to make it a good role-play server, and a whitelist is it. i had a guild disbanded recently and will try to refound it in this server here. I've been part of servers like this in other games such as dayzrp in dayz, and would like to help further develop the server.

ACCEPTED

Scycrow

Post by Scycrow » 16 Apr 2015, 21:13

Characters First name: Dean
Characters Surname: Locke
Team Speak Username:Scycrow10
Steam Username:scycrow10
Age (include date of birth): (character): 20 (me): 12
i have always liked role-play, i rarely break character and i think like my charater, i'm a new to the game...kinda... i want to be a mute mercenary, kinda mysterious, willing to work for any one for money, (but first will take combat training as payment) but really i just want to do some action... i hate having to wait for my group to build up to get to the action...i'm very loyal however as a merc... loyalty will mean i will do the job unless someone pays me even more for the same job...say i'm hired to assassinate someone and the mark bribes me with triples the money/item something ect then my orginal employer... then if he asks me to assassinate my first employer bam done or just leave him alone i'll ask for something to take back as proof.... merc are needed for a good economy in my opinion. but reallly hope i get bussinees early on :\

Return to RP Servers