[US] Camelot - CO Dedicated

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players
Achaean

Post by Achaean » 12 Jan 2016, 01:39

Dedicated server. Automatic daily reset. No wipes. Active GMs, Kingdom Buy / Sell Market + Map & Teamspeak / Ventrilo info @ camelot.sodgaming.us website. No judgement hour, but could be activated in the event of wars or special occasions. GM hosted events coming soon. Friendly environment. Searching for new factions to be set up, be they oriented towards trade, combat, religion or other.

Player vs player groups are welcomed and hoped for. Interaction between communities is a primary goal at Camelot. In the event that the 32 player capacity for the server is not enough it will be bumped to 64.

Please give some consideration to bringing your group to Camelot! Several abandoned, unfinished settlements available for those not wanting to start completely fresh. Hope to see you in the field!

Server Rules - Be respectful and sensible.

Server IP - 96.88.76.93:28000

Website - camelot.sodgaming.us
Server Status - http://life-is-feudal.org/server/6142/
Last edited by Achaean on 28 Jan 2016, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean

Re: [US] Camelot - CO Dedicated

Post by Achaean » 12 Jan 2016, 18:56

Update - Arena is up and events are beginning to be hosted!
Last edited by Achaean on 28 Jan 2016, 02:17, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean

Post by Achaean » 15 Jan 2016, 01:28

Update - have had several new additions lately but could always use more! If you've viewed this post and considered joining Camelot but decided against it please give it another thought! Thank you!

Vivvi1

Post by Vivvi1 » 26 Jan 2016, 02:25

Great PvP with encouraging PvP events !
Lots of active Admins (that dont abuse) !

Weekly events ! (upcoming)

- Trading events
- Arena events
- more to be announced

General Info:

-Auto-restart script (2AM EST Time)
-PvP Encouraged
-Active GM's
-No bitching GM's
-Always on top of Patches/Update
-Starter pack

Really good bunch of players and admins all are friendly good PVP each clan has a mutual respect for one another to not go over the top.Plenty of trading going server has its own currency and market. Server is set up for those seeking a community experience or a solo one.

Come join our server. Set off to begin your own guild or join someone else's. Pick a profession and work towards mastering it. Trade or sell your items to other players, or to a GM for copper,silver or gold coins. We do our best in keeping our server FAIR, MATURE and UNABUSED by GM's and players alike.

BC-Kilgore

Post by BC-Kilgore » 28 Jan 2016, 00:40

My group and I began on this server a few weeks ago, taking up residence in an abandoned settlement. The community has been helpful with all of our questions, and the GM's have been responsive to our needs. The market they run has been an excellent way to gain access to higher quality goods/resources which helps alleviate some of the tedium and grind. Recently they've begun hosting events centered around an arena/jousting ground, which is a fun alternative to traditional PvP. Overall this has proven to be an entertaining and pleasent server for us to learn and reside in.

AltBlu

Post by AltBlu » 28 Jan 2016, 01:36

I am part of Kilgores group, thus far everyone has been pleasant on here and the GMS have been nice and helpful. We were even told about a hostel faction who are on hiatus so we have time to build our walls and prepare. Last night at the arena we had a free for all 5 man fight, it was rather fun. The settings are so you can learn everything and it is semi practical to do so. If you have a few friends and want a nice stable active server, then this might be the place for you.

FalcaotheHunted

Camelot is my favorite

Post by FalcaotheHunted » 28 Jan 2016, 02:11

I tend to be a bit indecisive, I don't know "grass is greener.." type. Camelot was the 3rd server I checked out. I joined in Nov 15. Immediately I was greeted by a GM who gave me a little bit of food and a bonus gift to get me started. He suggested a couple of abandoned establishments they had half built that would help me get started. I like to build on my own so I set out to find my own patch of land. I built for awhile and thought I could do a better job on my building plan so I thought I'd leave for another server. I spent a day or two on other servers and decided none of them were as helpful or as active as the people in Camelot so I came back and decided to continue on. I was welcomed back with open arms and couldn't really see myself building elsewhere now.

Korvenus

Post by Korvenus » 31 Jan 2016, 00:37

I recently started playing on this server, seems cool so far. Been running solo and learning the game so been trying to find a active group.

Forums name is the same as my ingame name on the server so hit me up if your looking for another player.

NivekGrudge

Post by NivekGrudge » 01 Feb 2016, 22:58

Korvenus wrote:I recently started playing on this server, seems cool so far. Been running solo and learning the game so been trying to find a active group.

Forums name is the same as my ingame name on the server so hit me up if your looking for another player.

The Usurpers are always looking for new warriors. Give myself(same name in game), Geo or Borr a shout. We can help you get started. You can live in the town or build your own small base on our land claim if you want to skill up solo but have the benefits of protection nearby.

Nivek Grudge

Bigpah793

Post by Bigpah793 » 02 Feb 2016, 04:24

Thinking about joining this server with 3 friends to start our own settlement, am open to any solo players joining in our group of 3 please message me on steam at alexharris12345 or message me on here.

Any gms feel free to message me a full page of rules or something,

I would like to know that just because im offline my settlement wont get sacked.

Thanks

-Al

Korvenus

Post by Korvenus » 02 Feb 2016, 17:20

Bigpah793 wrote:Thinking about joining this server with 3 friends to start our own settlement, am open to any solo players joining in our group of 3 please message me on steam at alexharris12345 or message me on here.

Any gms feel free to message me a full page of rules or something,

I would like to know that just because im offline my settlement wont get sacked.

Thanks

-Al

I added you man, been looking for a smaller group just starting out rather than joining an existing settlement.

Return to Private Servers