EU guild looking for members

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Fushdk
Zealous Believer

EU guild looking for members

Post by Fushdk » 12 Jan 2017, 11:25

Hi am Fush leader of a gaming community named Baldo Games.

We are going to make a guild next time the servers open, named Order of Baldo, and we will be glad to have more members.

If you are more the good guy then the bad guy, like to help othen, then I think this guild is somthing for you.

We do PVP but we do not run around and troll others, and we do not attack others with out a reson.

And I have a feeling we will get plenty of reasons to attack others, based on what I saw last where the servers were open.

If you like to know more, you can text here, find me on steam, or join the community TS

Steam link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026687600/

TS info:
ts.baldo-games.com
I apologize for my spelling as I am dyslexic

We play to have fun, and that is why we play.

Brett5290
Zealous Believer

Re: EU guild looking for members

Post by Brett5290 » 13 Jan 2017, 16:45

Hi and Wlcome to the Recruitment page!

We are a Defensive Guild, But also attack when we have and need to, We are friendly and we will Help all Our memeber As and when needed just ask and we will help you.

I hope you will Enjoy your stay

If you need any Answers to anything we will do our best to give you the best infomation that we can give at that time :D

P.S Let Life be Feudal

Woops542
True Believer

Re: EU guild looking for members

Post by Woops542 » 18 Jan 2017, 14:27

Hello,

I am looking for people to play together on the MMO. I have been a part of a group of 7 people that used to play a lot in 2014. Most have fallen out waiting for the big release. I on the other hand picked back up again in summer 2016. Been playing and catching up since.

I think your group sounds nice. How many members are you?

What do I do if i want to join?

Best Regards
Torgeir

Return to Guild Recruitment