We’ve been gathering, processing and discussing your requests, and we are finally ready to share what we’ve agreed on for the upcoming patch based on your suggestions and feedback:
- “Coward!” now has a 100% chance to knock out a player. However, it works on both the player who used the warcry and the player it was used against;
- Skill cap has been removed;
- We’ve found a reason behind map’s issues: apparently there was a bitcoin miner. It will be fixed in the nearest future;
We’ve found those responsible and issued the necessary measures
- Horses’ speed has been multiplied by two. Armored warhorses can no longer turn right or left in order to lower the difficulty of lancers’ gameplay;
- Heavy crossbow now deals five times more damage and can hit through walls;
- Lesser Instanced Battle will be returned. Sides will be limited to two players per battle;
- Naphtha Pots explosions are going to have a shock wave, dealing terrible damage;
One of the patch’s victims, many more are to come
- Judgement Hours will cover 24 hours for 1st Rank in the Guild Rating;
- 100% of all the guilds will be in the 1st Rank of the Guild Rating;
- Wooden walls were reworked: they can be destroyed with Berserker’s warcry;
- You will be able to launch your guild members with a trebuchet.
We’re hoping to deliver these fixes as soon as possible in order to improve your gameplay. Stay tuned for the exact date!
— The Team