[Request] Land Flatten Command

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Svartrblod

[Request] Land Flatten Command

Post by Svartrblod » 19 Dec 2015, 09:47

Hello,
I'm interested in looking for a modder or scripter who would be up for a bit of a challenge. As of recently, I've found that there are little to no commands for a GM of a server to flatten land and granted while speeding up terraforming has its miracles I still firmly believe that GM's should have the ability to terraform a larger shape of land in a much more effective manner. I understand that terraforming is a big part of the game but I find that their are flaws and even with the speed it is significantly slow to me and personally me being me I like everything done effectively or not done at all -- reaching perfection at this given state of terraforming with LiF:YO is quite tedious and difficult. That being said, I'm currently interested in seeing if someone has planned on scripting or modding such a feature or command as it would come in handy for server owners. As of right now, I'm looking for someone who would be up for the task and should it prove to do the job, well then call me impressed.

Please, feel free to keep me posted or send me a PM.
Thanks,
Svartrblóð

Svartrblod

Re: [Request] Land Flatten Command

Post by Svartrblod » 20 Dec 2015, 19:33

I'd also be interested in discussing possible future projects with a developer who might be interested in taking up this request.

Return to Game mods