LiF-RP.com - Strict RP & Storytelling

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players
LiF-RP

LiF-RP.com - Strict RP & Storytelling

Post by LiF-RP » 21 Dec 2015, 23:12

Apply for our whitelist today

http://www.lif-rp.com/apply

"I was born 27 years ago. For years I've traveled seeking to establish kingdom and fortune. As I now rule a new found a kingdom, the dreams became reality. I've ruled the Iron Isles but never have I been a ruler of dreams. While I found what I seek, darkness follows me in the shadows lurking over me, beyond which no waking eye may see. I found witness to the beginning of the First Era of the Iron Isles, I sat on the Iron Throne as the High King an emblem of rulership, I've given hope where all was thought to be lost. Behold, in sweeps the land past that which I have seen are vast land, a claim to fortune for those who dare to seek it as I bring peace it marks the First Era, Year 1049. Who shall stem the blood tide? So long as I rule war shall not be needed for my Empire shall not fail and I shall not bare failure to the Kingdom in which I rule for those who ferry into the safety of my land shall find peace and happiness, these are the Iron Isles what shall the' make of it is their choice"

What is LiF-RP?

Take the first step torwards Life is Feudal the way it was meant to be played. Take roleplay by the reigns and immerse yourself into the Kingdom and Isles. At Life is Feudal Roleplay those who enjoy lore-based strict roleplaying and storytelling will find themselves at home at Life is Feudal Roleplay. Under the founding principle that the community here is here to produce strict orentiated, yet enjoyable roleplay experience that adheres to server based lore created to immerse our community into the world. The community resembles realistic and strict roleplay environment. This includes engaging in our community and staff created plotlines that are both internal and external depending on the plot that has been written along with factions creating diverse stories themselves. Our aim is to create a diverse and immersive feel for LiF:RP to give them an opportunity to mold their characters into a deeply immersed community founded on a principle of character development, storytelling and giving your character a home amongst our community. Life is Feudal Roleplay is an established and mature role playing community run by Snaju LLC. As such, we require our members to behave maturely, politely and with respect towards one another. Offensive behaviour that is not allowed in our community. This rule includes but is not limited to actions like griefing, trolling, spamming, advertising, insulting others, being racist or otherwise unpleasant to fellow players. Treat other players the way you would like to be treated in a role playing environment, have fun and remember that it is only a game.

Why LiF:RP?

Getting established in our community is quite simple unlike most other roleplaying communities we have a whitelisting process which if accepted will allow the applicant to play on our server as an official community member. While waiting, we suggest posting a character story and letting the community get to see what kind of character you want to bring to the community and since we're a storytelling community the more the better, a challenge worth taking for impressing the community. The benefits of joining us early on are quite rewarding since we're a new established community a lot of room for improvement is plausible and encouraged. We ask that those interested come ready with at least a good amount of basic knowledge of roleplaying. Second, understanding of proper grammar. Third, a basic understanding of the Iron Isles and its lore, we believe in a firm adherence to major points of lore and minor points within reason and logic. We're a professional group of people and while we like to have fun, we expect a high level of maturity and responsibility from our members. As such an ability to separate IC and OOC and an understanding of basic roleplay. We'd also ask that people remain active on their characters and develop them over time, shaping and molding them as pleased with detailed quality.

Staff at LiF:RP?

LiF:RP is a division of Snaju LLC and is founded and staffed by those of Snaju LLC, we are a group of well-spoken, professionally presented individuals with over nine years of experience in roleplaying and creating roleplay communities. Courtesy and cooperation is our objective. With our communities is an expected level of level of decorum that is in the best interests of our community. Our rules can be found on our website.

LiF:RP Server?
LiF:RP has partnered with industry leaders to help deliver a solid, and superior server solution. We utilize industry leading technology powered by Google Compute Engine, and Google SQL to deliver a fast and superior set-up. LiF:RP was created by Zackary Pedersen, Matt Roche, and Shane R. from Snaju LLC, a Texas Based Technology Company behind TheGameCon Gaming Convention in Galveston, Texas as a side project. LiF:RP is a division of Snaju LLC.

Useful Links

About: http://lif-rp.com/about
Community Rules: http://lif-rp.com/rules
Community Forums: http://lif-rp.com/forum
Game Server IP: 104.197.7.230:28000
Teamspeak 3 IP: ts.lif-rp.com

Copyright © Snaju LLC, all rights reserved.
Images, and logos are the properties of their respective owners.
Last edited by LiF-RP on 22 Dec 2015, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.

Keoir

Re: LiF-RP.com - Strict RP & Storytelling

Post by Keoir » 21 Dec 2015, 23:23

Excited to be apart of this server!

LiF-RP

Post by LiF-RP » 29 Dec 2015, 03:23

9:20 PM - Monday, December 28, 2015 (CST)

Keoir

Post by Keoir » 31 Dec 2015, 20:01

We have removed some things from the whitelist application to make it easier for players to join and get accepted. Make sure to apply today for the whitelist.

http://lif-rp.com/apply

Keoir

Post by Keoir » 10 Jan 2016, 04:12

Bump.

LiFKarl
Beta Tester

Post by LiFKarl » 10 Jan 2016, 19:01

Strong community, solid admins. Best RP focused server on LiF.

Keoir

Post by Keoir » 17 Jan 2016, 20:40

Bump.

Ara

Post by Ara » 22 Jan 2016, 08:21

Woot! Loving the server!

Dathnic

Post by Dathnic » 23 Jan 2016, 06:29

Awesome Admins, fantastic RP and very stable and lag free! Good old fun! JOIN THIS SERVER! JUST DO IT!

Return to Private Servers