Looking for a Guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

MrSandman70

Looking for a Guild

Post by MrSandman70 » 10 Nov 2016, 16:03

I havent played LiF in a little while and want to get back into it but dont want to go it alone. Hoping to find a good group of people who are organize and cooperative but not quite militant about RP. I have Headphones/MIC, TS3, Discord. Having a real life a kid and a job my time to play would be for a few hours at night after say 10pmEST. Hoping to find a new home for now and and into LiF:MMO

PumpkinFuzz

Re: Looking for a Guild

Post by PumpkinFuzz » 10 Nov 2016, 21:48

Hey there Sandman, I have a fairly small guild on a server currently, just me and two other guys. We are mostly a crafting faction, so if that is your thing feel free to join us.
If your interested and on steam, hit me up with a message

Weye
Devoted Believer

Post by Weye » 08 Dec 2016, 17:32

Hello, I am one of the guild leaders of Hermitage, I would ask that you take a look at our recruitment post to see if its something you are interested in, we are all experienced players but accept all after an initial screening to keep out trolls and the like. We will be a NA based guild. We aren't as big as some of the others, yet. But we hope you consider us for your guild.

this is our recruitment post
hermitage-is-recruiting-mmo-prep-t21290/

Biest1155

Post by Biest1155 » 16 Dec 2016, 23:06

You want a good community, cool events, and Admins that are present. Visit http://bai.shivtr.com/
This is a nice server with room for everybody. Become part of major cities, or start your own settlement. Join the North empire or the South kingdom. Be neutrel, be all that you want. Personel experience, is one of the best servers without griefers and random attacks. There are rules, but they are fair. Take a look at the server website for more info.

Seton
Zealous Believer

Post by Seton » 28 Dec 2016, 23:27

If you are looking for a Larger group playing on the Eu mmo server take a look and check us out, we require our player to both Pvp as well as Econ, we are part of the Bloodpact alliance. We have very experienced, and well organized players. Our group was started in 2014 by some of our original alpha testers. http://www.prosperity-gaming.com/

Return to Guild Recruitment