New MAP

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Tigggy

New MAP

Post by Tigggy » 10 Feb 2016, 08:29

Hey Folks,

any chances, that there is a new - and perhaps - bigger Map out there? 3x3 is ok but not enough when I compare it to the most sizes of Buildings. I would be a great fan from Maps like 6x6 or bigger.

Is there a modded Version or even any Version of the upcoming map out there? If so, can someone gimme the chance to download it?

If there is a Modder, who want to test his map, just let me know and we can setup a new Server for this.

Kindest regards

Tiggy

Heinrich_von_Leipa
Alpha Tester

Re: New MAP

Post by Heinrich_von_Leipa » 02 Mar 2016, 08:12

The reason for this - relatively small, I admit - map is that originally during MMO alpha it was never really the idea of developing "YO" as well. Then after the devs figured that the fundraising for the MMO alone didn't bring enough cash in, they decided to develop "YO" first to gain more cash and simply used one map tile (in size) of the MMO map, instead of developing an own map for YO.
So what I'm saying is, it was never really intended that there was gonna be an MMO *AND* "YO" as an full own game with an own map, thus they never made an own large map for YO. :-)

I know that doesn't help the topic as in (how to) make a new map for YO, and in terms of that I agree with you, the YO map is starting to get boring. I was just dropping these lines to explain WHY there is only this one, small map. :-) And tbh, I doubt there will be a larger one to come, because Yo isn't and never will be made for more than 64 players, and for that many plyers, I think the map size itself is actually alright. if you want a larger map with more players, you'll have to wait for the MMO in 2016/2017. :-)

Return to Game mods