New to game? Try here

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Husky

New to game? Try here

Post by Husky » 01 Jan 2015, 06:44

Hi. My name is Husky. I just received this game for Christmas and have not stopped playing it yet! It is super addictive. The only problem is.. I can't seem to find a good server that doesn't have good Admins or one that takes complete control of GM mode (Castles everywhere.. crazy weapons.. bases on TOP of the volcanoe, etc.) So I took it upon myself to purchase a brand new server. It is open to new players or old players looking for a good server with simple rules. We don't care about much. We just have tried too many servers with no success. So if you are new to the game.. or just want a fresh start with a great community and active fair admins who don't take advantage of GM mode then feel free to join my server. Will help out with anything you may have questions about. [USA]NEW1.1.15PVP-PVE 24.7 [NO WIPE] ACTIVE ADMINS
ip connect 69.197.2.222 port 40460

Have a good time and ask away! Server is located on East Coast. And is 24/7 uptime with no wipe. Created 1.1.15

Return to Private Servers