We’re staying true to our word and continue the development and improvement of our game. In the current patch we present you some goodies that should improve your overall gameplay and modding experience.
Patch notes (ver. 1.1.6379):
New features and tweaks:
- Minimap improved. You can see where are sides of the world now, icons of disasters, fires and plagues.
- Statistics improved. Implemented heatmap visualization of created/consumed resources.
- You can now pick starting location by yourself. You can choose an option to start with minimum of buildings.
- You can put residential buildings on pause now. Villagers will not move into those houses.
- Implemented a Fish Farm building with an increased fishing range in the distant sea.
- Added a bit of Halloween content here and there
- Overall modding experience improved
- A LOT of minor and small bugfixes