LOOKING FOR A GUILD

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Atruin
True Believer

LOOKING FOR A GUILD

Post by Atruin » 24 Oct 2017, 21:53

so myself and a buddy are looking for a guild to join in the MMO as well as some of our co workers who will be getting the mmo which means you could easly get 5-8 more people. look me up on Steam Atruin_Augustus.

so all of us are older than 21 and are all currently serving in the US Navy. the reason i say that is because i want you to know that we are not shithead 12yr olds.

Hawks
Alpha Tester

Re: LOOKING FOR A GUILD

Post by Hawks » 25 Oct 2017, 05:31

Hey Atruin! I recommend Military Gamers if you're looking for a 100% military guild. They are a good group of guys that i've know for years. Given that you are all serving, i'm sure you'll fit right in.

This is their post:

militarygamers-com-t552/

If you don't feel like hanging out with vets/active duty than maybe give my guild a shot. (mixed bag of vets/civs)

silver-sun-republic-find-your-feudal-home-t24612/

Hope to see you around! :beer:

http://www.silversunrepublic.com
The Originators of Practical Roleplay

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 25 Oct 2017, 06:58

Atruin wrote:so myself and a buddy are looking for a guild to join in the MMO as well as some of our co workers who will be getting the mmo which means you could easly get 5-8 more people. look me up on Steam Atruin_Augustus.

so all of us are older than 21 and are all currently serving in the US Navy. the reason i say that is because i want you to know that we are not shithead 12yr olds.

Come play for DGN. We're an 18+ Community, no kids in our channels. Plenty of us, including myself, are veterans or actively serving so you'll be around your brothers. If I had to guess I'm getting the vibe you're a bit of a meat eater. Well our LIFMMO guild Danovia offers the whole spectrum of content you can pick and choose from. If you want to sign on and swing a weapon with your game time, we can make that happen. If you or someone that comes with you prefers to build or craft, we've got content for them too.

Another perk, we don't care how long you've been with the organization. We only care about what you bring to the table. If you've got talent, you get position. We don't bother with seniority, you and yours wont spend some abstract amount of time playing FNG, you get what you earn. If you like spending your valuble game time playing with a highly organized group, we're your huckleberry. Check us out.

the-danovians-rp-pvp-pve-organized-18-t23351/

Rational_Marauder
True Believer

Post by Rational_Marauder » 11 Nov 2017, 13:01

hey Atruin

if you still looking for an guild we are still recruiting add me on steam for more details if you already foudn i could i wish you guys best of luck! :)

Steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028934243

Kagutsuchi
Zealous Believer

Post by Kagutsuchi » 19 Nov 2017, 11:38

Atruin_Augustus.

Greetings. If your still looking for a place to call home, Perhaps our approach will be to your liking?

Hermitage

Steam request sent

Return to Guild Recruitment