Calling all Herbalists!

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Tucan
Zealous Believer

Calling all Herbalists!

Post by Tucan » 27 Oct 2017, 07:55

Hi Tucan here,

I am creating a platform for all the LiF Herbalists on the MMO through discord. the idea is to have a point of contact for your much needed herbs regardless of wars/guild and politics etc.

could be a great way to consolidate all the private herb swaps and make it easier to contact the Masters of the trade.

hope this is of interest. let me know if I'm wasting my time.

Life is Herb!

https://discord.gg/w8Ppjhd

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Re: Calling all Herbalists!

Post by Krevente » 27 Oct 2017, 12:31

I don't think you're wasting your time at all. I'm sure there will be many trade co-ops and being specific is a good way to go.

Kingdom of Hyperion will support your efforts and we'll advertise to our members that your resource is available to our herbalists.

I appreciate the initiative!

Tucan
Zealous Believer

Post by Tucan » 27 Oct 2017, 13:44

Krevente wrote:I don't think you're wasting your time at all. I'm sure there will be many trade co-ops and being specific is a good way to go.

Kingdom of Hyperion will support your efforts and we'll advertise to our members that your resource is available to our herbalists.

I appreciate the initiative!

Very kind of you my right Honorable gentleman :friends: I look forward to welcoming your herbers.

Ludomero
Zealous Believer

Post by Ludomero » 27 Oct 2017, 16:39

Being in a large and active alliance helps for efficient exchange of herbs, for others your idea could be a solution.
Membre de l'alliance francophone Royaume Franc Site
__________Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum

Return to Guild Recruitment