small Mercenary group looking for members

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

TheDoughty
Devoted Believer

small Mercenary group looking for members

Post by TheDoughty » 28 Oct 2017, 17:28

So looking for a group where there is a council you have a say in? trying to avoid the big guilds and just want to play with a small group of 15ish maybe more? add me on steam TheDoughty
We're looking for 2 more blacksmiths and a carpenter. we have discord, everyone is 18+, and all pretty dedicated. willing to take aus/NZ players too as we have one or two. this is for NA. this is for the hardcore players that want to make an impact, and still enjoy playing rather than slave at the expense of others. we will raid for pleasure and self enjoyment. we will be soldiers of Fortune for riches and glory. very laid back and everyone is an equal in this group.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Re: small Mercenary group looking for members

Post by Krevente » 28 Oct 2017, 17:49

Good luck with your merc group. I think this will be the game where mercs make a difference, especially if done well.

TheDoughty
Devoted Believer

Post by TheDoughty » 29 Oct 2017, 19:01

We had pretty good success on the Eu server at the beginning of CBT 1. got paid in iron and silver mostly. it seemed archers what were wanted mostly. rn we only have 12 people.

TheDoughty
Devoted Believer

Post by TheDoughty » 17 Nov 2017, 09:57

Bump. Still recruiting! this is a group that WON'T disappear after 2 weeks. we've got our numbers up now and ready for this... delayed... launch

Jheon
True Believer

Post by Jheon » 18 Nov 2017, 01:37

I am looking to be a mercenary type player. Take charge type of character

Return to Guild Recruitment