[EU] The Forged - now recruiting for the MMO

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Easton88
Beta Tester

[EU] The Forged - now recruiting for the MMO

Post by Easton88 » 30 Oct 2017, 21:11

Hello there! The Forged is now openly recruiting new members for the Open Beta starting on November 17th.

With such a big selection of Guilds to choose from i will explain why we might be a good choice for you!

Playerbase:

Our members are from all over the world, having a EU majority. The coolest thing about our guild is that we have members from all walks of life! From soldiers, to firefighters, gamedesigners, latin dance teachers, mechanics, government officials and many more occupations and different nationalities. Our group dynamic is great because of the cultural variety :), resulting in the best TS chats.

Organisation:

The Forged does not feel totalitarian rule in the guild to be a productive MMO environment. Of course, Life is Feudal... but we value transparency and the value of the "individual" in this game. Therefore we have no official ranks amongst members in our guild aside from profession leaders(for crafting purposes), Generals(for combat purposes) and Diplomats(for external relations). We also have a single leader who will only assume a decisionmaking position if we cant solve issues internally.

While we are ambitious, we do not want players to feel unheard, being used as footsoldiers or just a measure of quantity. If you join The Forged, you matter! And the choices you make will be visible.

Ambition:

Having been part of all the beta waves so far, The Forged has a solid plan to be both a significant Military and Economic power with a good balance between the both. We have dedicated crafters with knowledge on how a true LIF economy will work and how to benefit from that and also some of the finest PVP'ers in the game. We are looking forward to the many battles and trades to come.

Alliance:

As no guild can hope to survive without friends in this harsh environment, The Forged has carefully considered whom to align with. We found our interests matched with a set of other strong guilds and together we formed an alliance called The Fearless Army. We are dedicated to the interests of this alliance and are not open to other alliance proposals.

How to join:

If you wish to join The Forged or require more information you can do one of the following things:

1. Send me a pm through this forum
2. Join the lobby of our Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/hbMRPpU
3. Reply to this post and we will get in touch with you.

Some action videos:

Looking forward to hearing from you :)!

Cheers!
Last edited by Easton88 on 16 Nov 2017, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.

OlafDNO

Re: [EU] The Forged - now recruiting for the MMO

Post by OlafDNO » 30 Oct 2017, 21:18

:Yahoo!:
- Olaf DNO

Arzin
Beta Tester

Post by Arzin » 02 Nov 2017, 17:52

You guys still exist :beer:

Easton88
Beta Tester

Post by Easton88 » 09 Nov 2017, 14:06

Certainly :)! Ready to go for OBT here ;)!

Easton88
Beta Tester

Post by Easton88 » 16 Nov 2017, 13:01

Yay OB starting today(Early Access). There is still some time left to join up so you wont miss a thing:)!

FLYHY
Devoted Believer

Post by FLYHY » 20 Nov 2017, 17:10

Hello!
I met you ingame and see your post on the forum, i would like to point my interest in playing with you.
I spend a good amount of time ingame, and would like to focus my crafting points. Maybe making bows farming or something else.
i am 21 y.o

Return to Guild Recruitment