[MMO] First June Update (0.25.35.1)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] First June Update (0.25.35.1)

Post by Arrakis » 11 Jun 2020, 11:38

Life is Feudal: MMO

Hello, Feudalists!

This week’s update brings primarily the fix for the notorious issue with the purchased items' disappearance.

Patch Notes (ver. 0.25.35.1):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Translation has been updated for German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Traditional) languages
    • Developer’s comment: Turkish translation has been added to the game files as well, but requires a proper implementation which should be completed next week.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • A fix that should prevent items from disappearing upon relog if they were bought from trading post
    • Developer’s comment: We will be on the lookout for new reports on this case.
  • Fixed the recipe for Royal Leather Helm: it now requires Soft thick leather (regionality has been removed)
  • Few small tweaks and improvements
You can expect some more news in the upcoming devblog. Stay tuned.

— The Team

Vasiliy.beletskiy

Re: [MMO] First June Update (0.25.35.1)

Post by Vasiliy.beletskiy » 11 Jun 2020, 11:47

Top patch)

Whrlty

Post by Whrlty » 11 Jun 2020, 12:48

there is no Taiwanese only Simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese. Just like there is no Chechnyanese

Highlander22

Post by Highlander22 » 11 Jun 2020, 13:51

So between Christmas and now you've accomplished the grand total of this.

Maybe listen to the community and your player base on what needs to be prioritised because I've never seen anyone so bothered about a Turkish translation of the game that it takes priority over crucial updates. Maybe your 200 player capped servers could do with some attention? Or the fact that your still able to exploit judgement hour timezones by changing guild leaders and then instantly changing JH time with no cooldown. Or how people are duplicating horses. Or how you can use a quick memory editor to change how fast you run and swing. The list goes on , but thank god we now have a updated royal armor recipe and turkish language options!

So many other things ypu could fix and yet you focus on the things no-one asked for. It's frustrating as this game is unique but your updates are pathetic. I stopped paying for premium months ago for this exact reason.

The_Ghost_King

Post by The_Ghost_King » 11 Jun 2020, 14:41

I looked all over for what the 1.7GB update package was for today. There is nothing posted.

Sajimon

Post by Sajimon » 12 Jun 2020, 15:48

After months of playing I have not noticed patch who add something serious to the game.
You as Devs of LifMMO have a huge field to show off in this sandbox.
I am asking for a little more creativity for upcoming patches.
Community want new content, not only fixes. (of course fixes are good but we need something different)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 14 Jun 2020, 00:35

Sajimon, we also want to release some new content, but primarily, we need to work towards resolving some of the still-existing major issues in order to provide more comfortable gameplay. First and foremost we want our players to enjoy LiF without issues which for some may seem even game-breaking. Although rest assured we will do our best to introduce some new content in the future.

Sj94541

Post by Sj94541 » 19 Jun 2020, 23:38

I have been a part for this game for a long time but so far the bandits on goldenlands have been cheating like no one's business and when we send screen shots or ask how to stop it no one has helped. I have lost players who just wanted to build because we had some people attack us on a daily basis for the past 2 WEEKS now. Stealing all of our hard work while glitching threw walls, using our logs as stepping stools to get over our walls, dropping dirt on the ground to jump over walls, trolling our characters so as soon as they spawn-dead, magically flinging themselves threw doors as we close them, not taking damage, being ten times faster than even my og characters, one hit killing us,using there horses to jump over walls...the list goes on. So I'm going to get my YouTuber team involved with this and if nothing is fixed...I'll take my 50+ guild members out of this game for good and find some place that actually cares about the players. Still don't believe me? GM's get on the game and take a look at what is happening in the Langerzhrt area with the 10+ bandits popping up. Or better yet check there bandit discord...they love bragging about it. OR you can wait for the YouTube episode on how your not protecting your players.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 20 Jun 2020, 16:08

We're putting every effort in order to ensure a fair play environment for everyone, so please send me a pm here or contact us on discord (https://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal) via pm with reports about exploiters. Please include materials such as screenshots/videos where we can clearly see the occurrence and character name of the exploiter. Thank you.

Return to News and Information