Development News #193 — Christmas is coming

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #193 — Christmas is coming

Post by Arrakis » 11 Dec 2020, 18:11

Hello, Feudalists!
The Christmas holidays are coming, which means that most of you will be away in two weeks to meet with your families and friends. And even though life is feudal, sometimes everyone needs a break. That’s why we plan to disable claim maintenance on Thursday, December 24th, and will enable them back on January 7th. During that time both personal and guild claims shouldn’t consume Support Points, which, unfortunately, means that production from outposts will be halted. Judgement Hours will also be disabled for the holidays. We will also decrease the amount of breeding maintenances from five per day to one (meaning that there will be 24 hours between each breeding ticks). The forest and crops calendar will remain unchanged.
Now, about the next update. Unfortunately, we ran into some issues while working on it, so now we’re figuring out what we can salvage in order to deliver at least part of what was planned.

Here’s a little teaser:

We’re also happy to say that development of our own game engine has made significant progress from the last time it was mentioned. In fact, a couple of weeks ago we held an internal test to check connection stability to a server. It still has a long way to go until it can be utilized, but this is something we’re very proud of, so we just couldn’t wait to share it with you.
Lastly on the news topic, many of you asked us about the development of the version available in China. According to our partners in Tiancity, we’re very close to the finish line. Recent closed beta-test provided us with invaluable feedback. We’re looking forward to the next events hosted by Tiancity!
Speaking of events, we would like to host one on our own! We plan to hold a creative competition with a goal to share your artistic side with us through in-game construction and terraforming. The details on this will be provided later through a separate announcement, so stay tuned!

That’s it for today’s devblog! Have a great weekend everyone!

— The Team

Easypro97
True Believer

Re: Development News #193 — Christmas is coming

Post by Easypro97 » 11 Dec 2020, 18:38

:good:

zeddycus

Post by zeddycus » 11 Dec 2020, 18:55

good evening, this is very pleasing, is it possible to consider the possibility of having a small private server based on the PVE or to see an update of the your own version one day?

Rhyzking

Post by Rhyzking » 11 Dec 2020, 19:01

zeddycus wrote:good evening, this is very pleasing, is it possible to consider the possibility of having a small private server based on the PVE or to see an update of the your own version one day?

updates are not good for your own because of the mmo they have made it very unbalanced but the more they update it the worse it becomes. I hope they never update your own and just leave it alone.

zeddycus

Post by zeddycus » 11 Dec 2020, 19:08

Rhyzking wrote:
zeddycus wrote:good evening, this is very pleasing, is it possible to consider the possibility of having a small private server based on the PVE or to see an update of the your own version one day?

updates are not good for your own because of the mmo they have made it very unbalanced but the more they update it the worse it becomes. I hope they never update your own and just leave it alone.

I understand but Life Your Own lacks the possibility to add mods, to be able to add other buildings, crops, forests, minerals and animals.

That's why I asked if one day we would have the possibility to add such and such a thing on Life Your Own.

Rhyzking

Post by Rhyzking » 11 Dec 2020, 21:09

zeddycus wrote:
Rhyzking wrote:

I understand but Life Your Own lacks the possibility to add mods, to be able to add other buildings, crops, forests, minerals and animals.

That's why I asked if one day we would have the possibility to add such and such a thing on Life Your Own.

you can add mods to your own. Custom weapons,armour,buildings and lots more. Go onto the modding section on the life is fuedal discord.

Infolandwar

Post by Infolandwar » 12 Dec 2020, 16:54

wow...

y need to introduce more, big feats (ships, building bridges, food decay for some example) for increase pps interest for that dead game...

zeddycus

Post by zeddycus » 13 Dec 2020, 08:20

Great, would you have the address of this discord ? because it makes me want to try again Life is feudal your own

Return to Development News