Need Active Villagers for Youtube Series!

ThatGerrmanGuy

Need Active Villagers for Youtube Series!

Post by ThatGerrmanGuy » 26 Oct 2014, 05:48

Hey everyone hows it going! I'm ThatGermanGuy and i own a LIF server meant to be used as a recording world. At the moment we have 3 Separate Youtube Groups and we wish to build up and then wage war to make great content! So Far the Most Advanced Faction would be "The One and Only" The true kingdom lead by myself and my very few loyal peasants....this is why I'm here some of my people defected to the group know as "The Mighty East" and The kingdom is in need of people. if you are interested leave a message here telling me about yourself and ill invite the ones that meet the fit!

The server is very loose RP and still in growing phase as to where the video content will head. one of the 3 groups may quit due to "low views" so may only be the two main groups however there are several player (our subs) factions rising as well.

hope to see some interest from you all and happy Castle building!
Server stats:
skills & stats- 10
skillcap- 3000
terraforming-5
crafting-30
animal/feed-30 plants- 3
animals-75

stats are high to allow youtubers to progress within "reasonable time"
The Series so farhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCrpkeXGF4Ip0QwrfmF_7YyYA2-bcNlKv
Last edited by ThatGerrmanGuy on 08 Nov 2014, 05:33, edited 1 time in total.

ThatGerrmanGuy

Re: Need Active Villagers for Youtube Series!

Post by ThatGerrmanGuy » 28 Oct 2014, 06:13

forgot to add that its optional to be in videos so dont let that deture you. We just want to build a awesome community to create that real feel for our videos!

Simzee
Beta Tester

Post by Simzee » 06 Nov 2014, 16:05

Hey man, I added you on steam, since I am interested in helping you with your LiF youtube series :)

ThatGerrmanGuy

Post by ThatGerrmanGuy » 08 Nov 2014, 05:32

thx for the interest ill talk to you on steam!

Return to RP Servers