Exile Island [US] Wiped 12-24 www.exileisland.com

Dresden_Vakri
Devoted Believer

Exile Island [US] Wiped 12-24 www.exileisland.com

Post by Dresden_Vakri » 27 Dec 2014, 20:02

Hello,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the ongoing project that is Exile Island!

We are looking for a couple of groups/guilds to flush out our new faction system.

We just did a full server wipe on 12-24, so now is the perfect time to bring your group in and start building your empire!

Everyone is welcome, but groups of 5+ members are preferred.

Here are just a few things that we think makes Exile Island worth playing:

• Active GMs/Admin that really want the server to succeed by making it fun and fair for everyone.

• A Faction System that promotes people working together, but also allows small groups and individuals to participate.

• Rules that are not too restrictive, but are designed to make the game fair, fun, and free from drama as much as possible.

• Players that are helpful and know the game. No matter what faction you join or create, it's still one community.

• Teamspeak and our Website Forums keep you up to date on Server Events, Faction News, and PvP Conflicts.

• Chests with 24 hour claim timers to offer you more secure storage options.

• Alignment Events to allow you to improve your alignment beyond just praying.

• The possibility to train skills like Warehorse and Unarmed Combat, so that you can use chainmail and polearms.

• One character per account to give your place in the world of Exile Island more meaning.

• No long loading times, griefing, or ugly glitches because of tunnels.

• Resource Piles provide the ability to build your village anywhere on the island and not restrict yourself to locations based on available resources.

• Faster gather times on many skills so that you're spending less time looking at status bars and more time doing what you enjoy.

In ending, I hope hope you decide to check out the server, talk to some of our members and decide to make Exile Island your new home.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and remember...
Life may be Fedual, but that doesn't mean it has to suck.

Dresden Dantes (Exile Island Admin)
Last edited by Dresden_Vakri on 31 Dec 2014, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

Negligent
Devoted Believer

Re: Exile Island [US] Wiped 12-24 www.exileisland.com

Post by Negligent » 29 Dec 2014, 07:59

This is a great and stable server. I'm one of the GM's of it, So you may think my opinion is biased, but I can honestly say from the first day it's been great. I spent nearly 3months playing on this same server before I was promoted to a GM.

At the start Dresden(owner/sole GM) was extremely helpful to my group of friends and I as we learned the game. The server has seen a variety of people including a couple groups of people who just wanted to grief and exploit, yet he wasn't quick to ban. Everyone who has joined has had fair opportunity to decide whether they enjoyed exploiting or playing legit.

No doubt this server has seen some ups and downs, we recently white listed in late November with a steady population of 40+. Unfortunately between holidays and the Alpha not offering much end game a majority of our base players decided to take a break.

Overall the consistent players attracted to this server have been older games both highly reasonable and well matured. Community is great in my opinion.

If you seek a server that's attempting to build community and has a mature player base, feel free to stop by and check us out. Learning or seasoned, let's keep a clean and fair server.

Dresden_Vakri
Devoted Believer

Re: Exile Island [US] Wiped 12-24 www.exileisland.com

Post by Dresden_Vakri » 30 Dec 2014, 02:54

Today's Updates:

Added gold, silver, and copper deposits to our mines for those wishing to make jewelry.

New Village started by the lake which is currently recruiting!

Added jewelry, paintings, and animal trophies to the trade list.

Added gems of all types to the trade list.

We're still searching for quality people to join us, stop by and say hello. :beer:

Return to PvP Servers