GMF 24/7 Dedicated Server <- Server Name

IceZaroth

GMF 24/7 Dedicated Server <- Server Name

Post by IceZaroth » 06 Jan 2015, 20:11

Were a band of Mature Gamers, who have been playing video games together for over 15 years, Our Server is not only stable and online 24/7 but is a full blown Server with a Quad core Xeon Processor @ 3.4Ghz and sporting 32GB of Ram, We are perminently connected on the east coast of the USA @ 1GBIT Up/Down, but our games never suffer what lower end platforms provide, On top of this the server comes with Anti-DDOS built in and also a secondary Anti-DDos system external to the server completely which mitigates DDOS attacks away from the actual server.

We also sport the live 64 Slot Teamspeak 3 Server that while on our game server you are allowed to use, Feel free to come on and chat with us if you have any further informational needs regarding our server.

TS3: icezaroth.com:10101

Now to the Game Server.

Its setup to host 64 players and everyone is welcome to join in the fun on the server, Our in game GM's are fair, Just and can sort out awkward issues that might effect your game play ... E.G that pesky fences that you were grinding XP on needs deleting, that sort of thing.

There is already a growing populous on the server and we look forward to seeing even more joining the server and having fun, Invite your friends along for the ride and enjoy ... Life is Feudal.

Server Details are NOT given here because we would rather you use the game server listing find our server that way and then you can highlight and click add to favorites for future playing.

The Server itself is Overkill for what this game needs but best to have more than not enough:

From myself and the rest of the GMF we look forward to seeing you in our server and talking with you on our teamspeak server.

Icezaroth
Last edited by IceZaroth on 10 Jan 2015, 08:38, edited 2 times in total.

Davakar

Re: GMF 24/7 Dedicated Server

Post by Davakar » 07 Jan 2015, 16:34

Could you at least put the Server name as listed in the Public Server list?

IceZaroth

Post by IceZaroth » 07 Jan 2015, 23:31

Your request seems weird because if you look at the server list thats you get when your client is running our server is listed very easily.

Just put the list into alphabetical order and seek out GMF 24/7 Dedicated Server(SAME AS THIS THREAD TITLE) simples.

Davakar

Post by Davakar » 08 Jan 2015, 15:16

Why would a request of you putting the name of your server explicitly in your post about your server seem weird?

Don't ridicule someone asking a question in your server thread, it just looks bad on you.

Good luck with your server.

AkitaHaru

Post by AkitaHaru » 08 Jan 2015, 19:01

I thought about asking myself as most servers have a name listed, the GMF 24/7 Dedicated Server seemed to me at first more like a advertisement of what the server consist of,the name and saying that's its online 24/7 and ready to go , It honestly didn't strike me as a server name at fist,but I checked the list anyway and their was one that matched the title so I just put two and two together. I do agree with Davakar tho before i went and looked it was a bit confusing.

Dakkon

Re: GMF 24/7 Dedicated Server <- Server Name

Post by Dakkon » 12 Jan 2015, 00:16

I've been playing on this server for about 20 hours now. No crashes, no resets, no lag, far more stable than the others i've tried. Low pop though, so bumping this up in hopes of attracting more to the server.

IceZaroth

Post by IceZaroth » 16 Jan 2015, 03:01

Dakkon wrote:I've been playing on this server for about 20 hours now. No crashes, no resets, no lag, far more stable than the others i've tried. Low pop though, so bumping this up in hopes of attracting more to the server.

Thank you, We only feel the need to restart server if it crashes, twice now in two weeks

Htakin

Post by Htakin » 16 Jan 2015, 16:19

I was playing on this server yesterday but now it is offline for some time now. Could you check to make sure it's up and running? I am missing my terraforming :P

IceZaroth

Post by IceZaroth » 18 Jan 2015, 06:30

Yes its up and running, I check it daily to make sure its up.

I know what happened my Windows Server 2012 Downloaded and installed Updates During the Night and was requesting a restart when I jump in the server was sitting tell me it needed the restart before allowing full functionality again, so no biggy server will be back up in 10 minutes from this reply.

For future Reference This is the time I check it Daily so if you go off this reply post time you'll know when I check the server, That and the Signature banner on my posts show the server status :)

UPDATE 2:

I've setup remote access to my server at my work so I can now check it multiple times if need be, So i'll keep an eye on this thread at work and will act if I spot the server is offline.

IceZaroth

Post by IceZaroth » 22 Jan 2015, 18:07

Free Bump looking for new players, server online 99.9%, server restarted every single day, to lower any chances of coding debris.

Htakin

Post by Htakin » 30 Jan 2015, 10:07

Could you patch the server please? :D

IceZaroth

Post by IceZaroth » 30 Jan 2015, 14:59

Working the Update now Wont be too much longer, I'll let you know when its up again...

UPDATE 2:

Server updated and back ONLINE

Return to PvE Servers