Poll: would anyone be interested?

Adriatictales

Poll: would anyone be interested?

Post by Adriatictales » 12 Apr 2015, 02:28

I have gone through the trouble of setting up my own server so my family and friends can play LiF:YO right now and we are in the process of building ourselves a nice capitol city. I then realized, 'wait, once our city is built, then what? There are no enimies to vanquish, no treasure to hunt, no thieves to arrest, NOTHING. This would obviously put a damper on our fun so I would like to ask the community, if I opened my server publicly would anyone want to play in our world? Here is the ground floor of it:

Right now we are just sand-boxing it, we want it to be roll play since we are old school D&D fans, so we stick to our rolls pretty well, but other than that right now we have nothing to go off of. We have some ideas, I would like to recreate the lion wars from the story line of Final Fantasy tactics. We also thought of creating a antagonist point in the game, I am the GM of the server so I was considering creating a mine in the mountains that is just littered with gold, I have already built a giant castle on top of the big mountain with some awesome treasure in it. It is quite amazing too, you can see it from anywhere on the island! Other than that, we are open to ideas as to gameplay chapters and quests and whatnot.. As far as PVP goes, I believe in this world it was a reality. So I am not opposed to it, I only want everyone to have fun so the only rule would be don't be a dick.
Other than that, we don't really care. Build wherever you want, do what ever you want,(as long as it does not cause any danger to our game or my server) and just be feudal! :D
Also, how often would everyone interested be in playing? I am running this server on my home PC (Don't worry, its HIGH end and handles all of us just fine without even a sweat) But I don't leave my computer on all of the time so we were thinking of having dedicated times or days maybe where it would be on and running? We all have Sunday off so we like to go all day there, and we play intermittently throughout the week.
So if anyone is interested feel free to message me and we can add you into our world! :beer:

Return to RP Servers