PVP North vs South server

Airbiscuit123

PVP North vs South server

Post by Airbiscuit123 » 18 May 2015, 12:31

Hello everyone,

I have a Pingperfect server which is increasing in numbers everyday however I want to fill it with the full 32 players cap. (I know people are losing interest, need to try though).
We have a base set up in the South and in the North which will be the capital cities, then it is up to you to join the existing or become a new town swearing fealty to either North or South.
I am an active admin and I am on all the time for maintenance, however I do ask that you uproot all of your stumps as you cut the tree down, just good manners really :).
Add me on steam if you are interested Airbiscuit123 and I will message you with further details.

Server uses Steam chat, Skype and teamspeak.

Airbiscuit123

Re: PVP North vs South server

Post by Airbiscuit123 » 19 May 2015, 12:36

Pingperfect: PVP North vs South.

Airbiscuit123

Re: PVP North vs South server

Post by Airbiscuit123 » 19 May 2015, 16:19

Had some people message me, FQA - it is role play however you dont need to put on a character voice (If you don't want to). If you set up in the South you are aligned to the army of South, if you set up in the North you are aligned to the army of the North.
You can join an existing town or make your own and infinite piles are encouraged to avoid lag.
Quote reference 'Jukula Bershaar' to gain a start up pack if you are starting a new village only.

Airbiscuit123

Return to PvP Servers