New high speed server! [PVP/PVE/RP] :D

GM-Dakota

New high speed server! [PVP/PVE/RP] :D

Post by GM-Dakota » 16 Aug 2015, 09:33

Good morning everyone! :Yahoo!:

I have recently played on many servers within this past 2 months with friends, after quitting for 6 months. We ran into the problem where GM's would abuse their powers and eventually destroy their communities and their own server.

So me and a small group of friends decided that we were going to create our own server :D , to avoid having GM's destroy good friendly communities.

I am currently in the process of creating our own website, forum, steam group and facebook page, which all information about the server will be posted, scripts that will be enabled, events that are taking place and any suggestions you guys would like to make.

Super high speed server: Based in London, allows for US players to play on Ultra graphics with 0 lag.
Server name: [EN]/US] Knights who say NI [PVP/PVE/RP]1500 skill active admins
Server stats:
Skills and stats progression multiplier: 4.0
Skillcap: 1500
Terraforming speed multiplier: 3.0
Crafting period: 30
Animal Breeding/Feeding Period: 60
Plants growth period: 3.0
Wild animal count: 70
Decay rate: 0.0
Judgement hour: Currently disabled until people are settled

All these statistics are up for debate and can be changed on how the community want them!

We are a very friendly server currently with 8-13 members playing on the server, and who are looking to expand. There are currently 3 GM's who ONLY use their powers for administration uses, e.g. bug fixing, removing trolls/abusive people etc.

As stated earlier, we are currently in the process of making a Facebook page/forum and there will be two different procedures included if you ever have problems with a GM, or feel you have been mistreated and we will solve your problem as soon as someone is available, even though I assure you, this problem will never occur unlike many servers.

We are currently looking into adding certain scripts, such as windmill, boats, floor lamps and some others that increase the games variety.

So please come on in, bring your friends and join us as a big happy community!

And remember, your life is feudal! :good:

Kind Regards,

GM-Dakota!

P.S. We are experienced admins and have done this duty before on several successful servers, and are well experienced on the game, so if any new players ever require help we will be there to support you!

Return to RP Servers