dddd

Toren_Finraven
Zealous Believer

dddd

Post by Toren_Finraven » 12 Aug 2015, 07:38

dd
Last edited by Toren_Finraven on 01 Dec 2016, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Peikonperse
True Believer

Re: Pelikaista.fi-[EU] Northshire garden PVP,no wipes, vstore.fi

Post by Peikonperse » 30 Sep 2015, 08:01

Our guild the Repo Men will be moving away from this server. We were the first to start playing on it and we grew strong due good organisation and motivated players.

This did not go well on our new GM and her guild and we found ourselves persecuted on cheating, unfair raiding etc. from the minute we started attacking other players during JH.

We never abused any of the bugs in the game to get to other peoples forts - always a log tower to bypass wooden walls, and a trebuchet to bring down stone walls. Then we picked up our arms and attacked. A yielding person was never harmed and we left the new guys well alone until they had had the time to build up some defence.

All the attacks against "normal" players went down well, some times we were repulsed and we congratulated the victors on their skills, some times we took what was theirs.

Then we made the fatal mistake of successfully attacking our GMs guild and the the excrement impacted on the air conditioning device. We were threatened with bannings and the GM came to our camp using her rights as the said GM looking to take back what we stole. One of our number was banned for losing his temper and using somewhat coarse language. Our guild effectively crippled we decided to move on.

To all the other players on this server I say farewell and you guys have a great time in LiF. I just wish we could have played for longer time. You're the best.

To our GM and her guild I say: Grow up and swallow the bitter defeat like an adult person. Then rebuild and do it better than the last time. This is still only a game and there is no reason based on reality to take it personally.

Ilmari Peikonperse on behalf of Repo Men

Return to PvP Servers