[US/EU] The Inquisition Heavy RP/PVP 1/29/16

DeadMedic
Beta Tester

Post by DeadMedic » 02 Feb 2016, 23:18

This is a new server founded by experienced players the server opened on 1/29/16. We currently have 4 very active admins. We are looking for active players to play on the server who enjoy PVP and RP. We will soon be using Basil mod to reinforce the RP. Server meetings are held weekly to help give a community input to the server.

Server Address 23.108.73.202:22254

Server rules:

(1) Absolutely no racism, sexism etc.

(2) Log ladders are allowed but every log must touch and the beginning and end of the ladder must touch the ground, crates and logs are currently the only things allowed to be used as ladders.

(3) Obviously no exploits or cheating.

(4) RP is expected in game.

(5) No griefing (killing someone over and over, spawn camping, grave camping, etc.)

(6) KOS is allowed, this is a PVP server, after all.

(6) RP is NOT required for PVP interaction

(7) Doxxing (revealing private information of another player in game)

(8) Logs are not allowed to be used structurally for a base.

(9) No intentional creation of deathtraps through terraforming.

(10) Remove your stumps!

(11) Multiple people stacking is not allowed, however you may have ONE person jump on your head.

(12) No tree walls.

A council of the most influential players will be held in the event of a broken rule where a player may be banned to decide whether or not they should be banned.

MoOses

Re: [US/EU] The Inquisition Heavy RP/PVP 1/29/16

Post by MoOses » 03 Feb 2016, 23:55

DeadMedic wrote:[US/EU] The Inquisition Heavy RP/PVP 1/29/16

(4) RP is expected in game.

(6) KOS is allowed, this is a PVP server, after all.

OK RP is expected ingame but not required if someone randomly choses to kill me? I can understand that RP is not required during a fight because its hard to click on the talk button an make combos, but if someone tries to rob me I expect some good RP. If I want to be KoS-ed i can just join a public server.
My advice would be, to change (6) because this makes raiding people easier for people who just want to pvp and do not care about rp

DeadMedic
Beta Tester

Re: [US/EU] The Inquisition Heavy RP/PVP 1/29/16

Post by DeadMedic » 04 Feb 2016, 23:32

If you want to change it, join the server then bring it up at a server meeting. Life is Feudal not Fair

Return to RP Servers