SagaRP Life is Feudal serious role play server - EU

RampagePC

SagaRP Life is Feudal serious role play server - EU

Post by RampagePC » 28 Dec 2015, 16:53

http://www.SagaRP.net

I wish to welcome you to the official sagarp.net LiF is Feudal thread. If you're looking for a serious Roleplay, where even a simple robbery will turn into a great RP experience, you came to a right place. Sagarp.net is a community supporting diverse RP projects, one of which is Life is Feudal server. With a dedicated players, staff members and loremaster we wish to create a place where you will receive nothing less than mature, realistic and enjoyable RP experience.

What can we offer?

-Whitelist server for community members only. Visit sagarp.net for more informations about the whitelist process and rules,

-Set of clear rules that protect honest players and allows them to have fun on our server. No KOS doesn't mean there's no pvp. Our rules were constructed in a way that allows all kind of gameplay style - from friendly to bandit. No matter what path will you chose, if you are following the rules you will have no troubles in developing your character.

-Server was wiped on 21 February. There are currently two small, slowly growing settlements. The whole Island remains to be colonized! Join the server, explore, join one of the settlements or start your own by yourself or with support of your friends or the new ones that you will make in game!

-Active GM offering support and help to whoever may need it. The Game Master are here to allow you supervised access to server administration tools that they hold, to help you out in placing things correctly/adjusting things to look more realistically if it's not possible on the client side. They won't spawn any items or abuse their powers in any way. Treat them as your guardians that will help you out when something goes wrong.

-Active Loremaster, own lore and scheduled story driven events. You are more than welcome to not only participate but also co-create the events by giving ideas or stories. Scheduled events will always grant some kind of prize (acquired in game, not spawned) for participants.

-Unscheduled events written by players - maybe also by you! Join the server, write your own story. Build from scratch or start small and grow. Expand! Leave your mark not only on the Island but on the official Lore itself!

-We are currently working on story driven simple quest line that will make the start for each new player a little bit easier! The quest line will be skills and lore related and will offer a jump start so you can quickly hop in and concentrate on roleplay and raising your own settlements!

-Chance to participate in writing the story, to continue what was written down in the Lore. After registering and getting whitelisted the possibilities for you are endless. Remain a casual player or join the staff team to create even stronger foundation for a great community.

-Friendly and healthy environment. Every immature behaviour will be punished. We want to have a place where people can sink in for hours not only into the game itself but also to conversation on teamspeak regarding all kind of topics.

-Active players that will be more than happy to help you out in any way they can. Even with currently low population, there are dedicated players just waiting for fresh spawns. And we are not waiting with slingshots! We're waiting with tools! Seek us out in game, browse the Bulletin Board on forum to acquire more In Character informations! You will never feel alone!

-Scheduled server restarts. With a set schedule of server restarts we are not only aiming for the smoother server performance but also we let players to plan the restart-dependant actions like planting in herbal gardens.

What do we expect?

-We are looking for people who would like to participate in building a mature, serious RP community for Life is Feudal. This is no place for troublemakers. Join us on forums and teamspeak and take part in building a healthy community sharing interests in not only games but maybe even other topics.

-Understanding of the rules and following them IG, with the common sense being the most important rule. The rules are here not to restrain players - they are here to protect them from those who wish to abuse anyone in anyway. The ruleset is not a narrow path - you will never feel limited by it.

-To be not afraid to ask. We're here to help! If you have any problems with the whitelisting process, the game mechanics, the game itself or anything we could help you out with, join the teamspeak and we'll try to help you out in anyway we can. Also feel free to share your knowledge and experience on any topic that you come across in our community!

Additional notes:

Current server settings support casual gameplay styles, allowing people to have rest for one or two days, not risking for example their crops will disappear. From our experience skill cap set to 900 leaves a player with enough skillpoints to support any type of character they would like to role play. Please remember that the server settings can be adjusted in case of any issue indicated by the community.

Visit us and register on sagarp.net

Join the server, enjoy and stay!
Last edited by RampagePC on 14 Mar 2016, 03:55, edited 1 time in total.

Toorrik

Re: SagaRP Life is Feudal serious role play server - EU

Post by Toorrik » 29 Dec 2015, 11:34

Cannot recommend this enough.
I'm hooked to this server and the people on it.

Zailm

Post by Zailm » 29 Dec 2015, 15:31

Toorrik wrote:Cannot recommend this enough.

you recommend a server with 6x skillgain multiplier for RP ? :)
dont you know that the only punishment for murderers in this game is skill loss, not much sense behind it when you can level your comat skills back up in 15 minutes. seriously...

there is a reason why only 10 ppl play that server

Basoon

Post by Basoon » 29 Dec 2015, 20:47

Zailm wrote:
dont you know that the only punishment for murderers in this game is skill loss, not much sense behind it when you can level your comat skills back up in 15 minutes. seriously...

We actually have around 15 people on daily, and are growing. The server is only two weeks old, but has gone from around 3 to hitting above 20 a few times.

We have multiple in game events planned, and the bases are starting to come along nicely.

http://imgur.com/a/9DapC

As for the skill gain, we do have perma death rules on this server, although they are still under some consideration, you will not be able to die indefinitely and still play the same character. After a certain number of deaths, that character will be killed permanently. This includes all skills, items, and standings in the server.

RampagePC

Post by RampagePC » 29 Dec 2015, 22:23

Zailm wrote:
Toorrik wrote:Cannot recommend this enough.

Skill multipliers have nothing to do with the quality of RP. The staff and players determine that. Secondly for our server to only be up for a few weeks and averages 15 players is pretty good. Our skillgain is actually set to 5 not 6.

RampagePC

Post by RampagePC » 05 Jan 2016, 20:15

Our server population is growing.

We are now averaging 20-25 players

Veir

Post by Veir » 27 Jan 2016, 09:47

Hi, I too am a community member from SagaRP, I've never personally felt more welcomed to a community in my life and despite the negativity surrounding our skillrate, our RP is what matters. We've been having events almost weekly now, organized by the Lore team of the server that have made a unique experience for us all. So if you want a really, really great server, please check these guys out.

Subso

Post by Subso » 30 Jan 2016, 20:17

Hey everyone,

I can recommend the server too. I spend around 230 Hours on it by now and had greate RP.

Rules are fair and get handeled very mature, roleplay is outstanding with every character beeing a real personality and very nice building in general.

MoOses

Post by MoOses » 03 Feb 2016, 23:58

Hmm .. I only see a hand full of people online when I check your server =/
How many settlements are on your server?
what are the requirements to place a new settlement?

AikoGurlE

Post by AikoGurlE » 05 Feb 2016, 05:08

Sorry it took a while to get back to you Mooses. But luckily I talk to you in TS today! I hope to see you in our server soon. <3

If anyone else has questions about our server, please visit our website. Along with hopping into TS, and give me a shout. I dont mind talking to new people.

If not, I will be keeping a eye on this forum from now on to help out with questions. ^_^

Toorrik

Post by Toorrik » 06 Feb 2016, 00:13

Made a video for the trailer contest we are currently having.
It details a lot of the most active settlements on the server and the pretty ones.

MoOses

Post by MoOses » 18 Feb 2016, 14:43

I can recommend the server, it would be nicer if some new faces would appear on the server. Whitelist takes about 1-2 days :)
just do it :beer:

PS: we have cookies :twisted:

MoOses

Post by MoOses » 21 Feb 2016, 03:17

BTW The server got wiped today, so it might be a bit easier for newcommers to start a settlement :)

RampagePC

Post by RampagePC » 25 Feb 2016, 03:31

Yes, server has been freshly wiped. Apply today for whitelist. New Players are very welcome and we have a dedicated staff team that can answer all your questions. We have also recently lowered skillcap to 950.

MoOses

Post by MoOses » 06 Mar 2016, 17:29

Hmm ... well, I can recommend playing in our community. Our LiF community isn't as big as the others at the moment, but we have a lot of friendly people. Recources like gold and silver have not been exploited yet and there are 2 bigger settlements. The whitelist everyone might be afraid of is easy peasy if you spend a little bit of efford to do it. :) I wonder that there is no feedback or questions in this thread. :)

RampagePC

Post by RampagePC » 14 Mar 2016, 03:56

Updated OP. Still hoping people give us a try.

DerrickStorm

Post by DerrickStorm » 14 Mar 2016, 09:10

If you have a spare minute, read through the OP, browse our forums. If you have any questions, look for me on sagarp.net forum and feel free to ask! Let's build something great together! See you in game soon! :beer:

DerrickStorm

Post by DerrickStorm » 18 Mar 2016, 17:04

16/04/16

For more information visit sagarp.net

Return to RP Servers