Modding Documentation

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

TitusJonas

Modding Documentation

Post by TitusJonas » 19 Jun 2016, 13:33

Hey everyone,
When I found out about this game during the Humble Bundle Sale I was delighted, because I always wanted to have a medieval Sandbox game with Mod support.

I want to create a dedicated Server with several Mods, currently Basilmods and some others already have some great additional Features for modded Servers.

With changing Databaseentries and editing xml files I can already a achieve some stuff, but for more complicated stuff I want to write my own mods in Torquescript.

Sadly I couldn't find any modding Documentation with available Functions or any open source Servermods (only one I found is lif-herb-tool) which is necessary to write my own mods.

Are there any Resources out there to help modders get started or are Reverse Engineering Knowledges needed to mod Life is Feudal?

Best Regards

TitusJonas

Gchristopher

Re: Modding Documentation

Post by Gchristopher » 20 Jun 2016, 04:04

I've wondered that too.

Custodian appears to be far ahead of everyone else, and spot-checking his mods only revealed compiled cs.dso files, which are not helpful. I makes me wonder if he has unique access to game modding resources, at least the uncompiled torque script files?

Return to Game mods