LFM Beta WAve 1 PvPers/Crafters

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

SavageBonobo
Beta Tester

LFM Beta WAve 1 PvPers/Crafters

Post by SavageBonobo » 13 Dec 2016, 17:53

I want to play with a small to medium group of people that want to work together and not deal with. Personally, I don't like big guilds/clans. A lot of the "big" guilds are roleplaying communities, which I don't have a problem with, but I don't want to e-suck someone's dick for eight hours. I've dropped hundreds of hours on YO, and I've played DFO, MO, and the remaining plethora of psychopathic sandbox MMORPGs out there.
Zerging is not fun.
What we'll be doing: PvP Territory Control (small scale) Raiding Crafting - We do need to craft some stuff Trade
End-game: Have a small, but working, base of operations where we can store plunder and refine materials.
What you can expect: overarching goals for everyone, but I won't be telling you how to have fun. Example: Base walls/strategic buildings will need everyone contributing, like hauling logs.
You like terraforming for 8 hours? Then I'd want you to do that. Do you like farming and tending the horses, then more power to you. Will you go out and shoot kids in the face and scream "GSO, scrub" on global chat? Go nuts, I'll join you.
Expect savage banter on Discord. Expect to make friends. Expect to hate some kid called Jenkins who doesn't shut the fuck up about ponies.

Shamelessly copy-pasting this post.

Return to Guild Recruitment