New to Game LFG

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Aeva.aurana

New to Game LFG

Post by Aeva.aurana » 05 Jan 2017, 15:20

I recently purchased LiF:YO and have been playing around on my own server but quickly realised the game is better aimed at group collaboration. So I was hoping to find another group of people to play with.

I'm not looking for a server with mods, as I'd rather just play the game as intended. Not really interested in PVP at the moment, just want to enjoy the gathering/farming/lifestyle aspect of the game as it is. Don't mind if it's a RP server or something, I'd just like to carve out my own piece of land somewhere among a greater whole and be part of a community. Or help another small group who is working to the same goal.

Since I'm very new to the game, I'd appreciate some patience and any help with understanding it and learning it all would always be welcome :) TIA!

Brother

Re: New to Game LFG

Post by Brother » 05 Jan 2017, 23:22

I'm a little biased here but you should check out the Roleplay Community Life is Feudal (rpclif.net) if you haven't already. Great place to learn the ropes, lots of friendly folks.

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 10 Jan 2017, 05:21

BlackThorne Keep is recruiting. We are a RP oriented crafting and logistics guild in preparation for the MMO. Check our site.

http://blackthorne.enjin.com/recruitment

Spaceturtle7
True Believer

Post by Spaceturtle7 » 13 Jan 2017, 04:01

Hey there Aeva.aurana!

Wreak from Everstorm here,We are a medium sized guild always looking for more we got alot of guys here with the knowledge and experience to help you out and would love to,If your interested in joined feel free to add me on discord : Wreak#1128 Or apply on our website
http://everstormgaming.com/recruitment

Also feel free to pop into our training server,We do have it sped up for the purpose of trying everything without all the grind in preparation for the MMO,The learning and the knowledge will be the same but at a faster pace.
[NA/EU] Everstormgaming MMO Prep No Rules Hardcore PVP

Fushdk
Zealous Believer

Post by Fushdk » 13 Jan 2017, 09:44

Hi there.
We are a good guild with alot of fun from EU.
Our style of play is not to be aggressive unless it is necessary, we still fight alot, that is then trianing, becuse we need to be albe to do PVP, and we are going to help others there need help from bullys.

So if you are from EU, and you like to know more about us, then you are more then welcome to send me a PM, or join my TS ts.baldo-games.com
I apologize for my spelling as I am dyslexic

We play to have fun, and that is why we play.

Return to Guild Recruitment