Vikings are looking for long term members!! (NOR/EU)

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Fyxen
Zealous Believer

Vikings are looking for long term members!! (NOR/EU)

Post by Fyxen » 11 Sep 2015, 15:27

Hello!
Me and some friends have a own server, and we are looking for fellow northmen to come join us for a longer term of fun.
The idea is to build a decent ammount of players until the MMO comes, and then make a dent in the world ;)
As mentioned we have our own server with some good activity on, and own teamspeak (not a must, but its more fun when you talk to your guildies)
We accept any nationality, but if you are Norwegian you are specially invited to us! :D
Msg me, or comment with steam name, and I will add you and get you started :)

Ulv
True Believer

Re: Vikings are looking for long term members!! (NOR/EU)

Post by Ulv » 22 Mar 2017, 04:34

Hei hadde vert sweet hvis jeg kunne joina guilden norsk 21 år og har gamet mye lif yo men foreløbig venter jeg med å game til mmoen kommer ut ;) steam navnet mit er eyolf_wolf

XXswiftsteelXX
True Believer

Post by XXswiftsteelXX » 22 Mar 2017, 13:33

Hi there can I ask how many non Norvegian members you have? and what language do you use in your voice com?

Fushdk
Zealous Believer

Post by Fushdk » 25 Apr 2017, 05:15

What kind of players are you, friendlys or raiders?

I have my own small kingdom, and we are looking for more players, and guilds to join us, as members, vassels or allies.

I have 3 guilds at the moment in the kingdom I am leader of, and 3 other kingdoms as allies.

We are more friendly players, as we need a reson to be offensiv, and like to help and trade with others more then fight them.

We are all EU guilds, some for only one contry and others for all there are going to play on the EU servers for the open beta.

If you like a talk with me, about this, then you can add me on Discord Fush#1757 or on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026687600/

Hope to hear from you.

Greetings Fush
I apologize for my spelling as I am dyslexic

We play to have fun, and that is why we play.

Return to Guild Recruitment