§ Niagara Falls [US/CAN] -Recruiting -Friendly -Legit +TS3

Roadwolf

§ Niagara Falls [US/CAN] -Recruiting -Friendly -Legit +TS3

Post by Roadwolf » 26 Sep 2014, 14:13

Welcome to my server! It is being hosted on a Dell PowerEdge 850, and it seems to be holding up quite well. I have a commercial internet connection with static IP. The uptime and connection should be fairly reliable.

This server already has almost 600 registered characters in the database, and a few walled towns. It has been active since 9-24-2014.

I am hoping for it to become an RP Co-op style server, where players learn the game, and advance either solo or in groups, and help each other. Eventually, when groups are advanced enough, I presume combat may occur. However I do expect a level of honor and respect for other players. If they are much less advanced, or are unwilling to fight, you should leave them alone and pick on someone your own size so to speak.

There are many established towns, looking for recruits. There is also room for new members and towns.

I am an active Admin who is on every night. I am the only admin, and I promote legitimate gameplay.

You may email me for info (roadwolf@roadwolf.ca) or add me on skype "roadwolf611".

Thank you.

Roadwolf

Re: § Niagara Falls [US/CAN] -Recruiting -Friendly -Legit +T

Post by Roadwolf » 26 Oct 2014, 19:51

Just an update: The server is progressing nicely. There are a few active towns, which are recruiting. Most people are fairly well geared, and some towns are working on keeps. Gold lumps are being used as currency.

We keep an updated map of the server, and all towns are free to utilize the teamspeak server. Each town or settlement may request their own channel and moderation power on teamspeak for that channel.

It has also attracted a small community of streamers, who are, interestingly enough, seemingly rivals with each other.

We have had a few decently large battles, and it is a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere.

Come join :D

Return to RP Servers