[Mod needed] Several...

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Durgrim

[Mod needed] Several...

Post by Durgrim » 24 Dec 2015, 16:17

Custooooodiaaaan...help :D

If some of you guys might share your mods, I am very interested in following:

1) Modded Tradehouse
- you put some crafted stuff in and receive coin (gold, silver, copper) amount of pre-set value
2) Working Sawmill
- define it as container
- trigger, when item X in Quality and Quantity X is being dropped in, it gets deleted and creates automatically board/Billet X with Quality X
3) NPCs....
please :D We are so desperate in need of NPCs. All we basically need is a copy of beardata and give him another model, another loottable and being able to adjust its stats (hp and dmg output)

Anyone got some ideas for me?

Oh, id pay for service ofc :)

Custodian
Mod Developer

Re: [Mod needed] Several...

Post by Custodian » 25 Dec 2015, 06:08

Durgrim wrote:1) Modded Tradehouse
- you put some crafted stuff in and receive coin (gold, silver, copper) amount of pre-set value

Such functionality will be available at Merchandise mod. Both Merchandise and AuctionHouse planned to be available soon.

Durgrim wrote:2) Working Sawmill
- define it as container
- trigger, when item X in Quality and Quantity X is being dropped in, it gets deleted and creates automatically board/Billet X with Quality X

You cannot drop logs into containers, so such function is not possible at the moment.
But you will be able to run a "carpentry shop" where you can buy boards for coins?

Durgrim wrote:3) NPCs....
please :D We are so desperate in need of NPCs. All we basically need is a copy of beardata and give him another model, another loottable and being able to adjust its stats (hp and dmg output)

NPC mod also will be available soon. Although, lotable and agressive NPCs will not be availalbe at initial release, since it requires much more work to be done with models and proper AI system.

Durgrim

Post by Durgrim » 25 Dec 2015, 12:51

Hi Custo,

thanks for your nice answers.
Okay, maybe i mispelled - i didnt want to put in the big logs from your back into something, its not an inventory item.
I was talking about building logs, since they are the biggest item atm....

But...a little question:
Can I install your mod package on a rent gamehoster-server?
I am currently with GameServers.com but they dont give me access to the mariadb like Nitrado does :/

Can we arrange a chat via steam/skype so that we can figure out some questions?
I am fully aware of your hard work and willingly want to donate some money for your nice work.

#durgrim

Custodian
Mod Developer

Post by Custodian » 25 Dec 2015, 13:54

Durgrim wrote:I was talking about building logs, since they are the biggest item atm....

As a general idea, log processing can be done.

Durgrim wrote:Can I install your mod package on a rent gamehoster-server?
I am currently with GameServers.com but they dont give me access to the mariadb like Nitrado does :/

You can install mods if you are able to upload/edit file of game server.

Durgrim wrote:Can we arrange a chat via steam/skype so that we can figure out some questions?

Feel free to add me on steam.

Return to Game mods