The Realm. PvE, No Wipes, Noob Friendly, Active Admins

Quazimofo

The Realm. PvE, No Wipes, Noob Friendly, Active Admins

Post by Quazimofo » 30 Nov 2015, 09:49

Not my server, but its the one I play on. The admins are great, friendly, helpful and active, but could really use some more players. Currently only about 6 really active players out of the 30 slots. Lots of room here for more players. Very noob friendly too.

:beer:

Bedardius

Re: The Realm. PvE, No Wipes, Noob Friendly, Active Admins

Post by Bedardius » 30 Nov 2015, 13:08

Great sever. quazimofo, Great GM always around very nice people. willing to help with anything from being a newbe to fixing something messed up in your town. Sever comes back up very fast after patching or going down. Everyone that on that sever is great. From trading and teaching you the game.

Quazimofo

Post by Quazimofo » 05 Dec 2015, 17:22

This is a great friendly server. PVE only. Many great friendly people. And if you still want pvp there will be tournaments (jousting, archery, combat) down the road when people are more established.

COME JOIN THE REALM!

Quazimofo

Post by Quazimofo » 13 Dec 2015, 18:04

Quazimofo wrote:Image

Quazimofo

Post by Quazimofo » 18 Dec 2015, 05:27

We are desperately looking for LONG TERM players for this server to populate it. We keep seeing people popping in, they chop down some trees or build a couple things and then we never see them again.

It is a great server and the few regular players here are awesome, BUT IT NEEDS FAR MORE PEOPLE!

We will give all new players anything they need to get started and help you out with anything you need (as we have done with many that have come and gone) including tools, food, horses, etc. There are even a few settlements that have been abandoned and are ready for people to move in to. The GMs have opened their doors to new players many times to start players off.

There are two main settlements on this server so far; Pleasantville (GMs) and Fort Kattegat (mine and teammate's). Fort Kattegat has grow to the point where me and my teammate almost can't manage it by ourselves and could use a full time farmer and possibly a smith as well.

The server may only be PvE but there WILL be PVP tournaments and the GMs have been tossing around the idea of opening up pvp in the wild, outside of players bases, but that's up in the air.

COME ONE COME ALL!!

:friends: :beer:

http://life-is-feudal.org/server/5328/

http://www.trpgames.com/forum/m/3434934 ... um/6405297

Quazimofo

Post by Quazimofo » 18 Dec 2015, 07:48

Fort Kattegat

Aeil

Post by Aeil » 06 Jan 2016, 10:34

Hi

Can anyone play and just stake out a piece of land?

I've only ever played on my own server before.

Metl

Post by Metl » 23 Jan 2016, 23:30

You need to do some landscape cleaning. I spent about 30 minutes running around looking for a place to carve out as my own and ran into partially built stuff all over. I gave up on trying to be anywhere remotely near clay without having to be practically in someone's back yard. Decay is there to help cause this kind of stuff from occurring. I suggest you consider using it. Not everyone wants to join an abandoned city when starting.

Return to PvE Servers